Husky 372xp, the queen of all saws!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sawinredneck said:
Here ya go, lets here about it!!
Andy

Brother Andrew you have just opened up what will be a good interesting thread. Time to let a Husky legend take the spotlight for a change. Good idea there ole feller.

THALL10326 said:
Brother Andrew you have just opened up what will be a good interesting thread. Time to let a Husky legend take the spotlight for a change. Good idea there ole feller.

Well thank you there brother Tom, I figure it was time to show that we are not all Stihl snobs, and needed to give cretit where it is due! The 372 is a damn fine saw, so it has earned it's place in the hall of fame!! All praise the 372!!!
Andy

Sprig said:
:help: Those'd be the bastard royalty, the king isn't faithful. :help:

Ya mean those lil saws made from the breeding of the King and Queen will be little bastard saws,hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Naaaaaaaaaaaaa no lil bastards in my shed, nope nope. Pure bred or nothing,LOL

rahtreelimbs said:
For as much as I like the 441 the 372 has established itself as the "benchmark" on the 70cc saws.

That ain't gonna change soon!!!

Rich it already did...You mean to tell me you didn't get the MEMO.....

They came up with the better saw the 575xp

sawinredneck said:
Well thank you there brother Tom, I figure it was time to show that we are not all Stihl snobs, and needed to give cretit where it is due! The 372 is a damn fine saw, so it has earned it's place in the hall of fame!! All praise the 372!!!
Andy

I agree 100% there Brother Andrew. I know there are many on this site that love that 372 and having a thread for it is fair and fitting for a saw that has such a following. Us Stihl snobs will sit back and let that following run some posts on their favorite saw. Good idea Brother Andrew, good indeed. Gonna make you a Saint for long...

rahtreelimbs said:
For as much as I like the 441 the 372 has established itself as the "benchmark" on the 70cc saws.

That ain't gonna change soon!!!

No doult about that. I've been reading this site for over a year now and the one Husky everyone seems to love the most is that 372. I'm gonna read this thread and learn. Never know, I read about the 5100 for a year and one found its way in the shed. The 372 may as well one day..

THALL10326 said:
No doult about that. I've been reading this site for over a year now and the one Husky everyone seems to love the most is that 372. I'm gonna read this thread and learn. Never know, I read about the 5100 for a year and one found its way in the shed. The 372 may as well one day..

They are well liked, seems that they even make earings for her!

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back