All my Huskies are dead!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpr

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
All 3 of my Huskies ran good 2 weeks ago. I put them away as normal in the garage and 5 days ago, none of them would produce a spark. My 288 off ebay came today and same thing, sparked once, then that's it. All 4 have different ignitions and all 4 are simultaniously dead. All have brand new plugs since discovering this problem and pass visual inspection. Not gas problem, either. Can't be sabotage, because #4 arrived and died today. The only common thread is they're all CDI iginitions. 3 of my 4 points saws run flawlessly (#4 wouldn't anyway). In fact my Mac 15 got me out of a firewood jam tonight since winter is BACK:censored::censored::censored::censored:.

What am I missing?

Help, I'm stuck!!!

I cannot help you but that is freaky strange!! Wow hope you figure it out.
We too are sposed to get snow showers tonight.

did you see one of these fly over

compassttf_01.jpg

All 3 of my Huskies ran good 2 weeks ago. I put them away as normal in the garage and 5 days ago, none of them would produce a spark. My 288 off ebay came today and same thing, sparked once, then that's it. All 4 have different ignitions and all 4 are simultaniously dead. All have brand new plugs since discovering this problem and pass visual inspection. Not gas problem, either. Can't be sabotage, because #4 arrived and died today. The only common thread is they're all CDI iginitions. 3 of my 4 points saws run flawlessly (#4 wouldn't anyway). In fact my Mac 15 got me out of a firewood jam tonight since winter is BACK:censored::censored::censored::censored:.

What am I missing?

Help, I'm stuck!!!

E.M.P.

If not, how are you checking for spark? Head to the local tool supply and buy an inline spark plug tester. Cheapies can be picked up for less then $10.

Sorry.....I have to ask....and not trying to be funny. The switch is on..right?

EDIT..... Just noticed your user name........ maybe they need CPR.......

Dan

Last edited:
Yep, it's Kim Jong hui hong long dong's fault.

You shoulda bought STIHLS. Stihls never breakdown and have been known to be impervious to nuclear satellite launch side-effects.

Assuming that this is not a joke, and trying to actually think about what might have happened, I haven't the foggiest idea. All 4 of your Huskies have different ignition systems. Only the 372, will likely have the speed limited coil. (is it blue?).

Only guesses I have is that your garage gets water in it, or someone is playing an awesome joke on you.

I'm even thinking of a couple of guys I'd like to try this on. :givebeer:

If not aliens, was there some kind of freak magnetic field near your saws?:dunno:

Just put in an Innotek brand invisible dog fence and the cotrol panel is right above the shop bench. Could stray RF from that do this? I'm really starting to suspect it.

Latest posts

Back