GTG Va, WV, PA, and West. MD is a go!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7oaks

DRUGSTORE LOGGER
Reaction score
It looks like our GTG for members from West Virginia, Virginia, Western Maryland and Southeast and Central Pennsylvania IS A GO!

We'll hold it at my place at Barnum, WV on the North Branch of the Potomac. My place is convenient to all those states. See map link below:

Map here: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...=WV&country=us

Take a look at message #38 on this thread for more details.

http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=94484&page=3

Please let me know if you plan to attend so that we can make preparations for a small group or large group.

Let me know if you have questions. I can provide driving directions cause we are kinda in the back country. :chainsawguy:

...Carl

Well hmmm.... looks like.... about a 4 hour drive for me....

I'm definitely interested :biggrinbounce2: I'll have to check with the wife, about that date tho - :laugh:

Is June 20 set in stone? It would be better for me the weekend before...

TZ...Pretty much. I have a contract to fulfill before the last week in June.

Well hmmm.... looks like.... about a 4 hour drive for me....

I'm definitely interested :biggrinbounce2: I'll have to check with the wife, about that date tho - :laugh:

Yeah it is 150 miles for me from Springfield, Va (our everyday home) which translates into 3 to 3 1/2 hours normally...Not too bad if you can hit the interstates for part of it. We do it about every other weekend.

...Carl

Edit...Just looked on the map and Yea a bit of distance for you. Looks like the quickest is 76 to 81 to 68 to Cumberland then 220 to Keyser...

Last edited:
Hey guys I am from eastern part of PA but I am going to try to get done to WV with my buddy. I am going to have to check the date but I really want to come. its going to be like a 4hr drive but its going to be worth it!!:clap::clap:

I would be there, but I will be in orlando from 6/18-6/26. I hope it is a hit though so you will do it again. Have fun guys.

Hey guys I am from eastern part of PA but I am going to try to get done to WV with my buddy. I am going to have to check the date but I really want to come. its going to be like a 4hr drive but its going to be worth it!!:clap::clap:

Yeah, the drive is about 4 hours for us if we stop for lunch or supper but it's worth it otherwise I wouldn't do it...Carl

unfortunatley i cant make it. il just be gettin back from illinois. i barely got enough $ to go to Il. be sure to let me know when another GTG is near WV. id sure like to go to one. we could even have one at my place later in the summer if anybody was interested.

I can maybe do that weekend. I'll need some directions I can't get the mapquest link going either.

Thats some good riding country down there. Wonder how many saws I can get on my Harley?

Latest posts

Back