• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 026 pro woods ported

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mopar1rules

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a clean 026 pro that I bought from a local dealer. It came in straight gasssed. I cleaned up the OEM Mahle cylinder and put a good used OEM Mahle piston in it, new OEM rings, new OEM crank bearings, new OEM seals, and did a muffler mod and mild woods port on it while it was apart. There are approx 3 tanks of fuel thru it and right now it has 130psi for compression. I think it needs more time to break in. The spark plug threads in the cylinder aren't the best, as some oil/gas residue comes out after running some tanks thru it. The spark plug does tighten up fine and doesn't come loose. I simply don't need this saw and never really use it. Time for me to sell it off, so I have some money to start my 088 build project. I have pics of the saw to email or text. Saw also comes with a Stihl .063/.325 16" bar and chain. Chain is a Stihl "green" chain, but it cut the anti kick links down and the chain is sharp now with 50% life left. Right now I'm open to fair offers.

I'm at 900-1000ft. I know 130 is less than normal, but saw does start and run well and it may need some more break-in time.

At any rate, the saw is sold.

Back