036 for sale BO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
036 powerhead only. This saw is in excellant condition. Has two paint chips on the sprocket chain guard and a few scuffs from use, but otherwise excellant shape. Compression is very strong and the cylinder and piston have the original hone/grinding marks on them.

bwalker,
I have tryed to e-mail you it wont go through..........
drop me a line my e-mail hear is on.........
if you have a pic of saw send it also
Eric

I got $200 siting here doing nothing.

All I can afford at this time, TCI is right around the courner, gotta do shocks on the truck....always something.

John, I understand about money being tight, but I cannot except your $200 dollar offer. The saw is in too nice of shape to go for that. I seen saws on e bay go for much more and mine is in better shape than any I have seen there.

Bwalker,
Is their someway that you can get some pics of this saw and send them to me .And if its a nice as you say i will buy it for what we talked about.

bwalker,
How about posting some pictures of this saw i may still be interested ............

l will try to get them on tonight. I took them last night with my new digital camera, but the cammeras instalation caused my computer to go screwy. A tech is coming out today to fix it, so I should be able to post them tonight.

Latest posts

Back