• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade 036 Pro for 261cm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHRA1877

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am finishing up my 044 and think I will use that to replace my 036. I will run a 20"+ on the 044 and want a 261cm to run a 16" on it and be my limbing and smaller saw.

So what I have is a fully rebuilt 036 with new OEM clutch side bearing, high quality aftermarket flywheel bearing. New meteor piston, OEM gasket kit with seals. Modded muffler. New OEM oil line, OEM impulse line, OEM fuel line, carb kit, new fuel and oil caps, OEM side cover, OEM clutch drum upgrade with larger bearing. Saw has had 2 tanks of fuel through it and both tanks have been super with silver synthetic oil mix. Saw runs great and I don't really want to let it go but am really looking for a well taken care of 261cm.

Man I love a clean 036!! Shouldn't be hard to find someone willing to trade! .

That's a great looking saw!

I know, it's hard to let her go, it was the first pro saw I had and I love her, just don't see the need for an 036 with a 20" bar and an 044 with a 24" bar, I figured the 044 will work great with the 20" off this saw and the 261cm will be my go to small saw

Back