036 pro V Husky 55 Rancher

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainsaw1

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
We had a little cut off today and it is not just because i own a Stihl but let me tell you it was not even close, he had a new chain and so did i and i spanked him and made him cry:buttkick: And the only reason i would say anything is because he just would not leave me alone. (I like Huskys) but after i put the woo-pen on him today i don't know what i think, except go STIHL:rock:

I wish we would had taped it, He told me tonight that if he had to do it all over again he would get a Stihl. I dont know why he thinks he only needs 1 saw anyway. EVERYONE NEEDS MORE THAN 1 SAW!!!

Oh i know,,,,,,, but it was still fun and had to tell everyone now that i found this awsome website.

Husky vs. Stihl

chainsaw1 said:
I wish we would had taped it, He told me tonight that if he had to do it all over again he would get a Stihl. I dont know why he thinks he only needs 1 saw anyway. EVERYONE NEEDS MORE THAN 1 SAW!!!

Right on!!!!! :cheers:

Oh come on i didn't mean anything by it and i don't feel Superior anyway, I was just heaving some fun spanken my fellow chainsawer. I am not so shollow minded that i would ever feel like that no matter what saw i had or anyone else.

chainsaw1 said:
We had a little cut off today and it is not just because i own a Stihl but let me tell you it was not even close, he had a new chain and so did i and i spanked him and made him cry:buttkick: And the only reason i would say anything is because he just would not leave me alone. (I like Huskys) but after i put the woo-pen on him today i don't know what i think, except go STIHL:rock:
Was there any doubt.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE SO HAPPY BY BEATING UP ON A GUY WITH A 3.4 HORSEPOWER UNDER 400.00 SAW WITH A 4.4 HORSEPOWER 600.00 SAW. THERE IS NO COMPARISION IN THE TWO OR SHOULD THERE BE. I OWN BOTH SAWS AND LIKE THEM BOTH FOR THERE INTENDED PURPOSE. MY POULAN PRO 475 WILL EAT MY 036 PRO ALIVE BUT I'M NOT GOING SELL MY STIHL BECAUSE OF IT. IF YOU WANT A GOOD RACE, PUT YOUR STIHL UP AGAINST A JONSERED 630 SUPER. YOU MIGHT WIN BUT IT WOULD BE MORE FAIR. :yoyo:

Ya know befor i posted this i thought that his saw was closer in power than what it is i guess, so ok now i feel stupid.

chainsaw1 said:
-You got that right!!! Tell him that even though it's nice to own both Stihl & Husky, its easier on the wife if you stick to just one brand. That way they can't tell if you bought another one.

outdoortype said:
-You got that right!!! Tell him that even though it's nice to own both Stihl & Husky, its easier on the wife if you stick to just one brand. That way they can't tell if you bought another one.
Yep!!! chainsaw1 it sounds like your friend needs a 357XP or a 362XP to go with his Rancher. Although a MS361 would be nice too! :D

Back