036 pro V Husky 55 Rancher

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its nice to know that you would compare a 036 to the 455.
wait till you try one of Huskies pro saws. A wooping goes both ways.
Bah HAHAHAHAHAHA

manual said:
Its nice to know that you would compare a 036 to the 455.
wait till you try one of Huskies pro saws. A wooping goes both ways.
Bah HAHAHAHAHAHA

manual, manual...................:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

NYH1 said:
Yep!!! chainsaw1 it sounds like your friend needs a 357XP or a 362XP to go with his Rancher. Although a MS361 would be nice too! :D
I guess i would not have thought anything about it but he is the one that is always bragging. I told him to get a bigger saw in the beginning but he is to cheap so that makes it all that much more fun to beat him even if it is not a challenge. I wish he would have bought a bigger one so i wouldn't have to do all the cutting:greenchainsaw:

chainsaw1 said:
We had a little cut off today and it is not just because i own a Stihl but let me tell you it was not even close, he had a new chain and so did i and i spanked him and made him cry:buttkick: And the only reason i would say anything is because he just would not leave me alone. (I like Huskys) but after i put the woo-pen on him today i don't know what i think, except go STIHL:rock:
No wonder, the 036 has one full hp more than the 55.....:laugh: :laugh: :ices_rofl:

NYH1 said:
Run your 036 against a 357XP or a 362XP, that would be a lot more interesting!
That's more like it, the 357xp should be the closest match to the US 036, and 362xp to the European one.

Btw, a 262xp would probably beat them all pretty bad....

Last edited:
brushswamper said:
:chainsaw: = too many opions and too many egos involed

Dayummm you whatcha doing overhere??? Your suppose to be over in the Prince thread at war with me. Now I'm not gonna have to keep chasing after you am I? Now you said we were at war so get your butt back overthere so I can pop a couple caps in ya, hurry up too, I don't have all day,grrrrrrrrrrrrr

SawTroll said:
No wonder, the 036 has one full hp more than the 55.....:laugh: :laugh: :ices_rofl:

That's more like it, the 357xp should be the closest match to the US 036, and 362xp to the European one.

This will sound odd sawtroll......... Is the 262xp really that good? I had one I just sold, loved it, I really did, but it didn't love me back so I sold it. It ran like a striped ape when it did run. I am just trying to figure out how it really compares to the other saws of that size, so I know what to buy next time.
Andy

Stop stop stop

SawTroll said:

The 036 is a 61cc saw, the 455 is a 55 cc saw. That's not that much of a difference. The 036 is definitely a great little saw.

sawinredneck said:
This will sound odd sawtroll......... Is the 262xp really that good? I had one I just sold, loved it, I really did, but it didn't love me back so I sold it. It ran like a striped ape when it did run. I am just trying to figure out how it really compares to the other saws of that size, so I know what to buy next time.
Andy
Just for the record, the 262xp has been gone for some years in the Western world, so buying a new one is not an option. :bang: :bang:
It was replaced by the 362xp, which is larger and .3 kg heavier - and also has slightly less max power and less max torque.
Even the 357 xp weights slightly more than the 262xp, according to KWF/DLG test reports, and of course it has less power.

The MS361 is .2 kg lighter than the 262xp, but also has less power (the Euro version just .1 kW, the US one .2 kW).

Last edited:
SawTroll said:
It was replaced by the 362xp, which is larger and .3 kg heavier - and also has slightly less max power and less max torque.

OH NO, say it isn't true -a Husky weighing more and less power!!!:popcorn:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist:D :D :D :D :D

Lakeside53 said:
OH NO, say it isn't true -a Husky weighing more and less power!!!:popcorn:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist:D :D :D :D
Than another Husky, that is.....:sword:

:angel: :cheers:

Btw, if you want a new 262xp, you will have to take a trip to Russia....

SawTroll said:
Than another Husky, that is.....:sword:

:angel: :cheers:

Btw, if you want a new 262xp, you will have to take a trip to Russia....

Can I get one drop shipped?:greenchainsaw:
Andy

Andy1234 said:
Better then being drop kicked, I suppose...:greenchainsaw:

Andy

Man........... I am leaving the door open left and right tonight:cheers:

What I meant, was maybe I could find someone on the site from the Motherland, that might be able to ship one to me, better?
Andy

apples to oranges

try out a 357xp or 362xp bet you wont spank much then.your saw has over 1hp more than 55 rancher plus its the consumer model not pro.:hmm3grin2orange:

sawinredneck said:
Can I get one drop shipped?:greenchainsaw:
Andy
Possibly, I don't know! :laugh: :laugh: :ices_rofl:

Btw, the Russian 262xps are downrated .1 kW, compared to the original ones, and I don't know were they are made.....

I tried to convince Husky Norway to get me one a few years ago - ended up with a German made MS361, which I think is the best substitute. :blob2: :rockn:

Last edited:
Back