036 pro V Husky 55 Rancher

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that nice to hear :)

My 262 is my baby. I hope she will never die ;) She has totally flooded my village with chips for many years! The day she passes out, only a 372
could replace her. Anyway, it's the best saw I have ever had or tried. My friends 036 has no chance on a timed cut. I'll tell her that Sawtroll thinks a MS361 is the best substitute for a 262 XP ;)

/Peter

Wow, my husky 372 and 55 rancher outcut a stihl ms290!!!!

That means Husky is supreme, right? LOL. I bet this guy picked on the less fortunate kids in school too, huh?

Andy, why didn't you tell me you were selling it.....I would have either tried to fix it or bought it. I need a nice 4 cube saw....

Freakingstang said:
Wow, my husky 372 and 55 rancher outcut a stihl ms290!!!!

That means Husky is supreme, right? LOL. I bet this guy picked on the less fortunate kids in school too, huh?

Andy, why didn't you tell me you were selling it.....I would have either tried to fix it or bought it. I need a nice 4 cube saw....

Sorry Steve, I rebuilt the carb re-sealed it and it still ran like crap, and wouldn't oil either. I had reached my end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved that saw, light, powerful and fun to run. But, I needed it to run and it didn't want to most of the time, so what do you do?
Andy

I dont know about the rest of you, but I have this great image in my mind of Sawtroll, sitting in a cabin surrounded by snow, a fire in the fireplace, at his desk, looking at the computer, surrounded by flow charts, HP ratings, displacement v weight tables, and every tech manual and chainsaw catalogue known to man.
Troll, your posts are the BEST!! :jester:

musch said:
I dont know about the rest of you, but I have this great image in my mind of Sawtroll, sitting in a cabin surrounded by snow, a fire in the fireplace, at his desk, looking at the computer, surrounded by flow charts, HP ratings, displacement v weight tables, and every tech manual and chainsaw catalogue known to man.
:greenchainsaw::jester:

:laugh: :laugh: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

-some people like them, and others not........

Last edited:
musch said:

you forgot the moonshine distilling equipment in the carage, where he makes his own booze for dark winter nights...

:cheers:

blis said:
you forgot the moonshine distilling equipment in the carage, where he makes his own booze for dark winter nights...

:cheers:
:laugh: :laugh: ...haven't done that since before you were born......;) :angel:

By now it is beer only......:cheers:

Back