• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 038 mag, ms 361, 441 or 460

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbcmudtruck

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I currently have a ms 261 and need a bigger saw for bucking and cutting down larger timber. Mostly old big oak. My little 261 gets right after it for the most part and has served me well over the last few years, but I just need a bigger saw sometimes! My dad has an 038 mag and I really like the power that thing has. Its a little on the heavy side, but I don't intend to use it as a primary saw. So anyone wanting to fill this void, please let me know! It would be a huge bonus if you have a woods ported saw in these sizes!

MS 361 ported, muff modded dual port, timing bumped, jug gasket delete. Saw was built from the case up. Jug is OEM and most of the parts. It's a ripper. Comes with a 20" or 25" Stihl 0.050 ES bar and fresh chisel chain. Blows 175psi. Maybe 8 tanks so far. Currently sporting a New Total Bar roller tip 20" 0.050 with 8 pin and round FC chain. I can leave it right on there 700.

That sounds like a good deal!

I'll plug my 361bb if you didn't want a ported saw, but Naked Arborist has a nice saw sounds like!
I hope I'm not out of line. I would also sell my original ms360

Thanks guys! My buddy has given me a 361 that tragically got smashed while falling a tree. I'm getting ready to tear into it and see if its going to be cost efficient to repair. As soon as I have the time to get that done, I will be in contact. Thank you!

Latest posts

Back