084 Differences and Info

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some will surely think I'm crazy.

Nope, I think we all do!

Is this going to be a race saw? A milling saw? Or just a coffee table saw? Can't see much use for an 084/088 anywhere but out west with 48" + bars.

I will port this saw and add it to the collection on the wall. I'll use it on the rare occasion I get to cut some really big wood. Other than that it'll be foreplaying with at GTGs. Just a big boy's toy. That's all.

There's a new P&C kit on eBay for $299 BIN if you're interested. I paid $336 for mine at the dealer yesterday. The list form something like $380, so this is a very good deal. I've got to hold out for a used cylinder for the second saw. LINK

Oh yes, I forgot to add - watch out for those that set the reserve $1 below the buy-it-now :D :D

Oh.... I jacked it up a little for you lolololol

Last edited:
I will port this saw and add it to the collection on the wall. I'll use it on the rare occasion I get to cut some really big wood. Other than that it'll be foreplaying with at GTGs. Just a big boy's toy. That's all.

Brad, think the wife will let you keep her inside on the wall once your all done. Cant hardly leave it out there in the garage can ya. Im workin on making some new wood brackets thatll hold the weight...dont like the metal ones. My interior decorating skills can sometimes leave a lot to be desired.....
880inside.jpg

Brad, think the wife will let you keep her inside on the wall once your all done. Cant hardly leave it out there in the garage can ya. Im workin on making some new wood brackets thatll hold the weight...dont like the metal ones. My interior decorating skills can sometimes leave a lot to be desired.....
880inside.jpg

"You might be a Redneck if you have more saws than painting's on your wall."

"You may be a bigger Redneck if the saw is piped."

I like it!

Latest posts

Back