• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 088 1000.00 p/s

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laslabjohn

Laslabjohn

ArboristSite Guru
Just finished this 088, used all oem and nos from the case halves up. Not one aftermarket part on her. Also missing from the pic is the felling dogs. Haven't had a chance to put on there yet. The only thing this saw needs is a bar nut and rubber grommet for dust that is used for adj the carb. Also the case halves have been painted but they were in really nice shape before then. The clutch cover, starter cover, all bolts and plastic, piston and muffler are nos. Asking 1200.00 plus shipping.image.pngimage.png image.pngimage.png

Laslabjohn

Laslabjohn

ArboristSite Guru
Yes the saw was built from crank cases up. I built the saw from nos and oem parts. Nothing aftermarket at all. Bearings, seals, plastics, coil, clutch, piston, rings, and muffler were all nos. the cylinder doesn't have a mark in it. Bought the cylinder from rynosawr here on the site. He can vouch for cylinder.

Laslabjohn

Laslabjohn

ArboristSite Guru
A few more

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 53
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 50
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 42
Woos31

Woos31

Addicted to ArboristSite
All that beast needs is a 48-60" bar now! Enter expert level bad-assery with a double snowman (088, family funny from my dad and uncles on the one they shared for old growth back in the day)
My dad said they always kept a 6' bar on it as their 066's could handle anything the double snowman needed for, but occasionally bucking was easier so they could reach through without getting in the bite on bad ground

Latest posts