• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 10 mm Wristpin 044

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was a cool deal all the way around! Made me want to put one of my 18" bars from 562 on my 576. Guessing it will buck oak pretty good like that. Russ

The 16" on the 044 worked well but slightly tail heavy. If I had an 18"...that would have been better.

Michael, The saw just arrived after it's tour through the pacific northwest. It looks like everything made the trip just fine. I'll get some gas in it tonight and crank it up. Again, I appreciate you getting it shipped so quickly.

It was, then it left Colorado on its way to Wyoming and ended up in Portland, then back to salt lake and finally to its new home. [emoji3]
Nice. UPS by chance?

A few years ago I shipped a bull bar (truck bumper decoration) from Kansas City to Florida with them and the box literally traveled up and down the east coast for two months. Tens of thousands of miles. I would check the tracking number every few days and call the "customer service" number but nobody could intervene. Finally, a few weeks after Christmas, what remained of the box arrived. From the pictures I can only assume it was chained to the back bumper during it's travels.

Naturally, UPS denied the insurance claim due to the fact that my inadequate packaging caused the damage. I sent out a second part via FedEx a week or so into the ordeal and ate not only the first part, but also the shipping and insurance! FedEx had the part delivered in three days and I have not and will not spent another dime with UPS.

UPS is one of the few companies that I hate with a passion.

Latest posts

Back