10 Years...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One huge fight involved bar oil, another fight involved someone falling from grace, another involved the identity of Beavergirl, a lot of pics
of a nude Llambert..........

One huge fight involved bar oil, another fight involved someone falling from grace, another involved the identity of Beavergirl, a lot of pics
of a nude Llambert..........

One of those pics made some trouble later as well.....:rolleyes2:

A few more of the guys from the early days are sedanman, rahtreelimbs, MasterBlaster, and rbtree. There are countless others I might remember later.

On a side note I wonder if ole MasterBlaster is still smooooooking......

Bill

It isn't that long since rbtree posted here.

Since we are talking about old times here I ask how many of you remember one of the first big controversies here???????????? It got to be a real nasty thread.

Bill

Which one? There have been a bunch of those. The first one I remember was with Klickitatsacket...but I've only been here since 2005.

Many folks get worn out with the squabbling, back biting, and the droning repetition of what size bar for my Farm Boss questions.

Sorry to derail this lovely thread but I can't work the search feature and since you've been here 10 years can you suggest the best bar for my farm boss...oh and if you can what kind of muffler bearings are the best in the summer...

How many miles before you change your bar oil ? hehe

congrats!. :clap:

Speaking of 10, last week I acquired a 1947 South Bend Heavy 10. The bull gear had a broken tooth as the result of a stuck chuck. Ordered a used bull gear today from South Bend - $200. The spindle is out, trying to figure out how to get the chuck off.

congrats!. :clap:

Speaking of 10, last week I acquired a 1947 South Bend Heavy 10. The bull gear had a broken tooth as the result of a stuck chuck. Ordered a used bull gear today from South Bend - $200. The spindle is out, trying to figure out how to get the chuck off.

Maybe freeze the spindle, heat the chuck?

A few more of the guys from the early days are sedanman, rahtreelimbs, MasterBlaster, and rbtree. There are countless others I might remember later.

On a side note I wonder if ole MasterBlaster is still smooooooking......

Bill

dbabcock is another one that springs to mind. If I recall, he was quite the photographer. I think he still haunts this site elsewhere.

Chris B.

Sorry to derail this lovely thread but I can't work the search feature and since you've been here 10 years can you suggest the best bar for my farm boss...oh and if you can what kind of muffler bearings are the best in the summer...

How many miles before you change your bar oil ? hehe

If that Farm Boss is a 290 (there actually are lots of options), the only option I can suggest is to find the closest suitable dumpster! :rolleyes2:

Back