100cc's of green power

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, cat's out of the bag, yes indeed Mdavlee, and it was even nicer in person, than even Lee's pic's can show. A real well kept saw. As soon as I picked it up I fell in love. I was so impresse'd. I had never picke'd up a Dolmar in person. Love it, thank's for the kind word's fella's. I knew it was going to it's rightfull home. Thank's for the kind word's Lee, and another muscle thread, you know me I won't complain. Lee your'e change is on the way, should get it in the mail in a few day's. You must have accidently over written the check, being so excited, and all.

Beautiful saw. I tired to Rep Norm but I have to spread some around. Thanks for the pics, Lee.

I was wondering when that saw was going to show up here. I had seen it on CL
and tried to get it myself. Congats Lee!

I like the redline sticker too, it was a nice touch.. I am not alway's a stcker guy, but that one fit's. And yes it should work that way, you make friend's you help each other out. I am proud to say I have made some great friend's on this site. Down to earth guy's with alot in common. It is nice coming to a place where there are some good people you can trust, and who are very helpfull. Lee must still be cutting with that monster:smile2:

Back