103cc's of raw screaming madness yes i know i suck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o8f150

Tree Freak
Reaction score
I have worked my azz off for the last 1 1/2 weeks to get the money together to get this,, this was an AS members saw,, we have talked about it for the last few months about me buying it since his shoulders are torn up,,, well the other day I was talking to mike about it and he agreed to sell it to me,, I offered 1 price and he said no that he would only take 100 less then my offer,,,WTH!!! counter offer 100 less??? well we are good friends and we trade off a lot of parts,, advice etc,,etc,,, this man is a good guy,,,,,, any who he got this at an auction last year for about 75.00,,, can you believe that and it was NOS,,, he took the huskie mount bar off and put in stihl mount studs and added this 36" b/c to it,, he had only run 1/2 dozen tanks through it,,, so I got the the saw,, original owners manuel and extra new stihl chain for,,,, heres the sucky part and I really think I got ripped off :hmm3grin2orange:,,,, 400.00,,, sure it won't get used much because of the weight but at least I have it to use when I do need it especially when we start cutting up the big logs here at the house,, ok,, now for the pics,, let the you sucks fly

View attachment 297063View attachment 297064View attachment 297065

That's beyond the realm of you suck, but hey he got a great deal on it and so did you. That one is probably worthy of a video to see all those pony's ripping chips.

That is one nice saw!

nice score ,i have a red solo too
Red-Solo-Cup.jpg

Is that a "Red Solo Cup"? Did it come filled with beer?:hmm3grin2orange:

Nice get, you SUCK!!

Thats a sweet saw. I found one as well and NOS to boot.
But just don't want to fuel it yet. Been looking for a decent
used to compliment it.

Congrats

Lee

Thats a sweet saw. I found one as well and NOS to boot.
But just don't want to fuel it yet. Been looking for a decent
used to compliment it.

Congrats

Lee

Yeah, we know.

When YOU like a saw, why bother stopping at just one?

:jester:

P.S. Yeah Scott ..... you DO suck!

Last edited:
SCOTT, You are one lucky son of a gun. BTW, you know you gotta send it off to the mastermind to get a sticker ;)

already talked to him about it,,, it will probably go home with him after wigs gtg this fall,, just depends on how it runs now,, I may just leave it stock,,, going to make a vid of it tomorrow in some big old redoak

HMMmmm !... MAYBE I NEED TO CHECK MY SHOP LOCKS !

If I knew you were gonna broadcast the details
I wouldnt have cut ya such a deal

I never told you what I paid for that "FATGIRL" !
I just hinted around...LOLOLOL !

ENJOY RIDIN' BIG RED... you loudmouthed sunovamutha

mike

HMMmmm !... MAYBE I NEED TO CHECK MY SHOP LOCKS !

If I knew you were gonna broadcast the details
I wouldnt have cut ya such a deal

I never told you what I paid for that "FATGIRL" !
I just hinted around...LOLOLOL !

ENJOY RIDIN' BIG RED... you loudmouthed sunovamutha

mike

guess my math was off a bit,,, so you only gave 50 for it,, you lucky dog:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: going to run it today when I get home from church,,, its nice to have 2 red fat girls to play with:biggrin::biggrin:

guess my math was off a bit,,, so you only gave 50 for it,, you lucky dog:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: going to run it today when I get home from church,,, its nice to have 2 red fat girls to play with:biggrin::biggrin:

Hey don't talk about my sister like that!

I am down loading the vid now,, it went through that 34" dia red oak like my 372 does with a 20" bar,,, should have the vid posted soon

Hurry up already. It's too heavy for an old fart like you any way so just send it on to me and I'll take care of it for you:hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back