• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 15 Saw lot

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C SAW 090

Extremist Chainsaw Junkie
Reaction score
UPDATE 8/22 I'm just looking for reasonable offers on these saws now. pm me with yr offer and it'll prolly be yours thanx. I have a pile o saws i just want gone. 3macs 1 jred 1 stihl 1 makita 1 homelite and the partner are possible runners. the jred runs ok now. the rest are parts or wall hangers. asking $265 for all picked up at my house or id drive an hr to meet u some where in me or nh for 20 bucks.

Attachments

• CAM00355.jpg
    CAM00355.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 618
  • CAM00353.jpg
    CAM00353.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 624
  • CAM00354.jpg
    CAM00354.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 533
What model the big old mac? Would you consider shipping it? Is it possible runner or wall hanger? Thanks Nate

325, it is a possible runner good comp on that one. Id like to wait a few days mabey a week to see if i can move the whole pile. If i get no bites and a bunch of ppl wanting saws seperatly ill split them up then. yr first in line on the 325. thanx for yr intrest

If you see something u want seperatly let me know and after a few days mabey a week if i have enough intrest on seperate saws ill split them up. Id consider a trade for other saws too.stihl,husky, big ol mac??

Where in Maine are you located?
I can't ID all of those saws, could you possibly give me some more details on the model #'s?
Also did you include the 3 electric ones in the "runners"? :D

I'm in Vermont so the NH\ME border isn't a stretch for me, and I've driven further into Maine to pick up saws before.
Probably interested in the whole lot.

Where in Maine are you located?
I can't ID all of those saws, could you possibly give me some more details on the model #'s?
Also did you include the 3 electric ones in the "runners"? :D

I'm in Vermont so the NH\ME border isn't a stretch for me, and I've driven further into Maine to pick up saws before.
Probably interested in the whole lot.
Pm sent

Still have these saws for sale -the 325
mac, its headed to iowa. hit me up with a reasonable offer on the saw or saws u want.

These are the potential runners, i also have another 050 stihl not in the pic

Attachments

• CAM00370.jpg
    CAM00370.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 143
Shipping quote to 96007 on the 050's please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back