2009 Indiana July GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What date is best for you???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, been too busy to get to much ready, but I'm going out pretty soon to load a bunch of stuff in the truck. Some saws ain't run in awhile, but either they will or they won't.

Looking forward to meeting everyone. I may not be there right on the dot at 9am but I'll be there.

Got to look at the map, may have to call Levi later.:dizzy:

Anyone want me to bring anything in particular, speak up now........

Mark or anyone else. I would love the opportunity to run an sp125 if anyone has one to bring along.

BillG posted earlier that he was bringing an 090 and an SP125.

He is still looking for some directions to the GTG.Someone PM him the directions,times running out for him,he has a long drive and will be leaving very early in the morning.

Last edited:
I have

Makita 401
Makita 540
Dolmar 5100
Poulan 3400 x2
Poulan 4000
Poulan 4200 x2
Craftsman 3.1
Poulan Wilderthang

If you want to run any of my junk not listed, let me know soon so I can get it bathed and powdered.

Mike

Ok, been too busy to get to much ready, but I'm going out pretty soon to load a bunch of stuff in the truck. Some saws ain't run in awhile, but either they will or they won't.

Looking forward to meeting everyone. I may not be there right on the dot at 9am but I'll be there.

Got to look at the map, may have to call Levi later.:dizzy:

Anyone want me to bring anything in particular, speak up now........

Any of the Poulan Pros would be nice!! The bigger the better.

Mark or anyone else. I would love the opportunity to run an sp125 if anyone has one to bring along.

I would too, but I don't have one. Bill might bring one.

My shoulders in bad shape I don't think I could start one right now. In fact, I'm not sure I can start my SXL-925!

No matter, I'm eating alleve and I'll be there.

Lunch:
1-Meat - Smoked sausages Breymeyerfam
2-Potato salad -rms61moparman
3-Taco salad-outdoorlivin247
4-Scotcharoo's-outdoorlivin247
5-Deer sausage and cheese-outdoorlivin247
6-buns -modifiedmark
7-green beans - fatguy
8-All Rotten Taters - Erick
9-Tea - Erick
10- beans and cornbread and watermelon slices- chainsawbaby
11- plates bowls utinsels and cups- chainsaw baby
12- Tea and Orange Koolaid- chainsaw baby
13- Banana Bread- chainsaw baby
14- rolls or chips- banshee
15- Assortment of soda - Bayshorecs
16- onions, g peppers, r peppers - Wild Knight

Last edited:
Hey guys just got in.... headed down to the garage to get my "stuff" togther right now, see you guys in the AM. :cheers:

Hey WK sorry didn't get a chance to call you this evening...... check your PM's.

Have fun guys, I'll be thinking of you all when I'm doing a bunch of :censored: I wish I wasn't doing:)

Me too.... finally said :censored: it and came on in the house. I'll get it in the morning. :laugh:

See ya in a few. :cheers:

Back