2009 Indiana July GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What date is best for you???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
getting ready to clean up the saws and unload the hickery I cut yesterday. See ya in ten menutes breymeyerfam.

Thanks Levi

Levi, thanks again to you and your family for the GTG. That was a kick in the pants.

Eric

I know I have to give thanks to all for a good time, I had a blast! :)

Special thanks to Levi and his family, there the best.

I'm going through some pictures right now, but mine were all early in the shindig, seems I got too busy later on to remember to take pictures......:dizzy:

I know I have to give thanks to all for a good time, I had a blast! :)

Special thanks to Levi and his family, there the best.

X2....

I'm going through some pictures right now, but mine were all early in the shindig, seems I got too busy later on to remember to take pictures......:dizzy:

Pictures...:censored:...I new I forgot to do something...

First I wanna give a huge thank you to levi and his family. You guys did a great job from friendly dogs to awesome weather.

I also want to give a thank you to everyone in attendance in making me feel right at home at my first (that's right I will be back for more) gtg. And also thankyou for the opportunity to run a lot of different saws. I learned I am not returning to the same guy to have my chains sharpened and got a little lesson in filing. I also came home with chips in my pocket. So all in all a great day.

So..........when is the next one?

:agree2::agree2::agree2:

X 3 or 12

Levi and Crystal,

I had a fantastic time!!!!!
It was great to see old friends again and meet some new ones.

Sorry for all of you ladies that missed it!

Ok, here are some that I got, don't give me no trouble if I misspell or missname someone, I'm getting older you know...:givebeer:

Bill G brought some nice saw's

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Then he brought big daddy out
attachment.php

TJ trying out my Super XL-925
attachment.php

Our host Levi and his bad to the bone big Stihl
attachment.php

Nik and his new 361. I ran it and liked it alot.
attachment.php

Mike, (moparman) opened alot of eyes with his Poulan 4200's
attachment.php

Thanks to Bill G for bringing a chain adjuster that I could borrow to finally put the 131cc Mono to wood. My bum shoulder wouldn't let me run it, so Mike jumped into try it out for me.
attachment.php

Also want to send a big thank you out to HimWill for the Hopkins Flotool 10101...I will put it to good use...:cheers:

Can anybody say "POISON IVY"...:dizzy:...I truly think Attica, IN grows poison ivy better than any where on earth...

Back