2009 Indiana July GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What date is best for you???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gink595

gink595

Addicted to ArboristSite
I'm good with any of the days, if I'm able too. I have to go in for surgery sometime to get my guts shoved back in right, and that dredful day isn't set yet. But hopefully I can make another GTG before they hack on me some more:cheers:

gink595

gink595

Addicted to ArboristSite
I had a couple Liver transplants, the mesh didn't hold and I have no stomach muscles left to hold my guts in so they have to go back in the first layer and apply mesh again. So yeah kinda like a hernia of the gut:)

gink595

gink595

Addicted to ArboristSite
That doesn't sound like fun Frank, best of luck to you.:cheers:

LOL, no it wasn't no fun at all, but there is worse things out there. Thats how I founds AS, I couldn't work or walk for that matter so I had to find a alternative, to read about working!! I bought a new saw right before my first transplant and never got to use it for almost a year, I starred at that thing day in and day out. It was almost the motivater I needed to get better. Never thought the sounds of 2-strokes could be so therapeutic:cheers:

Thanks for the support fella's, I'm sure it will go fine. I have a great team of doctors some of the best in the country. This will be a cake walk compared to the transplants:cheers:

rms61moparman

rms61moparman

Addicted to ArboristSite
LOL, no it wasn't no fun at all, but there is worse things out there. Thats how I founds AS, I couldn't work or walk for that matter so I had to find a alternative, to read about working!! I bought a new saw right before my first transplant and never got to use it for almost a year, I starred at that thing day in and day out. It was almost the motivater I needed to get better. Never thought the sounds of 2-strokes could be so therapeutic:cheers:

Thanks for the support fella's, I'm sure it will go fine. I have a great team of doctors some of the best in the country. This will be a cake walk compared to the transplants:cheers:

Know that we are here for ya' pardner.
I'm just a P.M., phone call or email away!!!

Mike

Latest posts