200t rebuild

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elijahsky1

Reaction score
The saw was used for many years as the primary climbing saw for a good friend of mine. It was sent in for service and never ran right again, so the saw was replaced a few years ago. I found it at the bottom of a tool box a few months ago and tinkered with it but it just wouldn't run right. After sending it to the professional (Steve) we found the cylender threads were stripped, intake boot ripped, air leak In the carb, AV mounts busted and a few other things.

I requested the saw to be built like new with OEM parts, and I couldn't be happier with the saw. I want to thank @lone wolf for bringing my saw back to life. He is a great guy to deal with, and I will be doing business with him in the future for sure. For about half the cost of a good new climbing saw I now have fully rebuilt 200t to run.

I got to break it in the other day, and after I chunked down a few pines with it, I sent it up in a big cherry tree to the original owner. To his surprise it out cut his 201t. He came down with a big smile saying "man this thing rips, and sounds mean! What did you do to it!"

Thanks again Steve aka lone wolf.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The saw was used for many years as the primary climbing saw for a good friend of mine. It was sent in for service and never ran right again, so the saw was replaced a few years ago. I found it at the bottom of a tool box a few months ago and tinkered with it but it just wouldn't run right. After sending it to the professional (Steve) we found the cylender threads were stripped, intake boot ripped, air leak In the carb, AV mounts busted and a few other things.

I requested the saw to be built like new with OEM parts, and I couldn't be happier with the saw. I want to thank @lone wolf for bringing my saw back to life. He is a great guy to deal with, and I will be doing business with him in the future for sure. For about half the cost of a good new climbing saw I now have fully rebuilt 200t to run.

I got to break it in the other day, and after I chunked down a few pines with it, I sent it up in a big cherry tree to the original owner. To his surprise it out cut his 201t. He came down with a big smile saying "man this thing rips, and sounds mean! What did you do to it!"

Thanks again Steve aka lone wolf.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Thanks for the kind words my friend.

Back