2010' Open House~Demo Days~Arboristsite GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time is Getting CLOSE.........

BUMP

Scott

If you guys are as busy a we are, then finding the extra time to prepare for this event is going to be really hard. BTW, I don't suppose that you have a TT24KA; FMD604 in stock do you? Some models are a little hard to find this year.

What some of you guys who are looking for "organized" racing have to understand is that their store will be open during this event, and both Scott and Steve will be running all over the place and dealing with dozens and dozens of people. And not just on saws by any means. It's simply impossible for them to run and supervise a saw competition with all that will be going on.

Me, I'm still going to shoot up as soon as I close at noontime. Should get there between 1:30 and 2:00. Better to do half the event than miss the whole thing.

What some of you guys who are looking for "organized" racing have to understand is that their store will be open during this event, and both Scott and Steve will be running all over the place and dealing with dozens and dozens of people.

I understand, it's good that things are that busy for you! Thank you for letting us know up front, it saves me from going to an event that's not what I thought it would be, and saves you guys all the work organizing racing.

I won't be going. BloodOnTheIce is having his event on May 1st too. And is shop is only 30 minutes from me, plus I already RSVP'd. Maybe if you guys get rained out on Saturday I'll come Sunday. If not there's always next year! :)

It'd be nice to see them Timberwolf splitters along with the Ventrac toys. I used to run a Ventrac 4231 quite often in the summers and winters at Bristol Mountain. Those Ventrac's are really really sweet. I just may be buying one this year or next.

Hope you all have fun!!! :clap: :cheers:

Spike, No in the turf tracer got a CC Dual Drive's in 25kaw-61" LOL...... Trout I am sorry if I disappointed you about the LACK of TIMING AND SCORING for you bikesaw guys........ Personally Bike engines belong in bikes... Kinda messes up CHAINSAW Classes running against bike and sled engines.. I am a firm believer in stock and stock appearing classes for saw competitions.. I had built a 120si and a 166 that used to run on hobby fuel and raced at tupper and when we got fast we got DQed for running hobby fuel/nitro in a stock appearing class guess the DOLMARS were not burnt orange or orange and white so we got DQed..... I Like to have a event be a good time and let people run saws they might not have had a chance to run before and such.. Its is about having a good time not cutting cookies..... So if I disappointed You well I am sorry!!

This open house is going to be a good time, good food, good friends and get to meet factory reps and see and try new products.. And maybe win a door prize or save on some good promotions while your at it..

Scott

Spike, No in the turf tracer got a CC Dual Drive's in 25kaw-61" LOL...... Trout I am sorry if I disappointed you about the LACK of TIMING AND SCORING for you bikesaw guys........ Personally Bike engines belong in bikes... Kinda messes up CHAINSAW Classes running against bike and sled engines.. I am a firm believer in stock and stock appearing classes for saw competitions.. I had built a 120si and a 166 that used to run on hobby fuel and raced at tupper and when we got fast we got DQed for running hobby fuel/nitro in a stock appearing class guess the DOLMARS were not burnt orange or orange and white so we got DQed..... I Like to have a event be a good time and let people run saws they might not have had a chance to run before and such.. Its is about having a good time not cutting cookies..... So if I disappointed You well I am sorry!!

This open house is going to be a good time, good food, good friends and get to meet factory reps and see and try new products.. And maybe win a door prize or save on some good promotions while your at it..

Scott

No need to apologize Scott, It's your GTG. I would gladly leave the bike at home and race stock classes, all I was asking for was that you guys to set up some classes so we'd know what saws to bring. Sorry for upsetting you, that was not my intent. It's fun to just get together and run some saws, check out the new stuff. Have fun guys!

Last edited:
I hope to be there Saturday as long as my daughter doesn't mind me bugging out on her Birthday. She'll probably want to hang out with her friends, I think.
Will bring Dolmar PS5100s and pretty Homelites S1050A and SMSL
I'm hoping someone can put a tach. on my 5100. I'm not sure if it's rich or bouncing of the rev. limiter. It cuts great, and the plug looks good, so I've left it as is.

Yo

Sat. for sure my brutha!!! Bringin a couple folks with me... Should be a great time!!! Bringin a few saws as usual... :)

Sat. for sure my brutha!!! Bringin a couple folks with me... Should be a great time!!! Bringin a few saws as usual... :)

So what saws are you bring?

Trying to decide what to bring? So far it's my Husky 238se with the 14" bar SawTroll sent me. Oh thats the bar he sent me. SawTroll says chainsaws in the USA are cheap, buy your own saw!
If I only bring one saw that leaves room to bring more home!

Some

My 5100/7900... Couple big ole' huskys and a couple o' big ole Stihls... should be awesome!!! Look forward to c'ing you there dude. :)

Trying to decide what to bring? So far it's my Husky 238se with the 14" bar SawTroll sent me. Oh thats the bar he sent me. SawTroll says chainsaws in the USA are cheap, buy your own saw!

How about that killer 365 you had at my house?

I'm mostly going to bring what I had out two weeks ago. I'l ask the saws, "Who wants to go up to Uncle Scotts and play?", and see who wants to go. LOL

You guys one the East side have fun, we're having our own little shindig at my shop this weekend. Ya'll have fun and post plenty of pictures.

How'd it go today ?
What time are most of you guys going tomorrow ? A buddy wants to go pike fishing @ 1:00 so I'd have to leave there by noon. I may have to skip fishing.

Latest posts

Back