"2015 You Suck Thread"-Pictures required

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked this up for $100. ms440. Everything looks there and in decent shape. Possible air leak to fix.

View attachment 411786 View attachment 411787

20150314_125448-jpg.411787

I think that saw is in my collection now, must start it sometime.

20150314_125448-jpg.411787

I think that saw is in my collection now, must start it sometime.

That's the one Jerry!! I cleaned it all up. Took that picture on my way home from picking it up. There was a lot of dust on it from sitting LOL

You could move to the prairies where it actually gets cold if you like.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Cold enough here. I lived in moose jaw for awhile. Ya its cold. Not a tree in sight though LOL

That's the one Jerry!! I cleaned it all up. Took that picture on my way home from picking it up. There was a lot of dust on it from sitting LOL

Cold enough here. I lived in moose jaw for awhile. Ya its cold. Not a tree in sight though LOL
Oh yeah its a lot cleaner now, looks practically new, won`t get any dirtier til I finally get around to running it, just have so many runners now that they never all get started in one - two years....LOL

Oh yeah its a lot cleaner now, looks practically new, won`t get any dirtier til I finally get around to running it, just have so many runners now that they never all get started in one - two years....LOL

Haha awesome. I thinks there's lots of people that wish they had that problem!!! LOL

Let me know how the heated handles work on it

I recently joined , but here's mine from earlier this year. Saw was brand new, no paint worn off the bar and the engine definitely wasn't broken in yet. Husqvarna 575xp with a GB titanium 32" bar and new Oregon chisel chain.

View attachment 461892 View attachment 461894
Welcome Magic_Man!
That purchase definetely qualifies you! How does it run?

Welcome Magic_Man!
That purchase definetely qualifies you! How does it run?

After a few tanks of gas it really started coming to life, it's nice and tourqey. I think the 32" bar with full chisel is a bit much. It pulls it fine but the saw would be better suited with a 20" or 24" on it.

After a few tanks of gas it really started coming to life, it's nice and tourqey. I think the 32" bar with full chisel is a bit much. It pulls it fine but the saw would be better suited with a 20" or 24" on it.
If u like the bar size get some skip to put on that 32in.
Pull it lot better.

Poulan 3700 and a Poulan S25DA for $30

3700 after cleaning and new fuel lines.
20151115_163428.jpg

Poulan 361, $20 plus shipping. Needs new fuel lines, muffler cleaned and maybe a carb kit and seals.
20151117_222103.jpg

Back