2016 Christmas giveaway

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost got him one last year. I need to get him one this year.

And for the record he really didn't tell me that. Bet I bet he would, he likes all daddies stuff.
I figured as much haha, my brothers little guy has a stihl toy and he takes it out whenever my bro goes out with the real ones

Gotta love kids, he needs one of those sweet stihl toys, they are so cool I want one!

8f8838ef77b77387eb6c4754cacfd198.jpg

Like these cool kid saws? :)

NOT FOR GIVEAWAY OR SALE :) sorry kids would kill me

The drawing has been done. I will pm the winner to let them know as well as the runner up, the runner up will have the chance to take what the winner doesn't pick unless of course they can't use them.20161216_195842.jpg

Thank you so much!!! @astnmacgto

Since I had already claimed a gift before the drawing I'm definitely done for this season.

I'd also like to add to my list of offered goods:

Can anyone use a nice used but clean Husky 61 cylinder, piston/rings, intake tract, and carb? I'll cover the ride to anywhere in the US. Or if you just want part of it I'll split it up.

I just ask that this is claimed for actual use and not for resale.

@warp
Thank you so much!!! @astnmacgto

Since I had already claimed a gift before the drawing I'm definitely done for this season.

I'd also like to add to my list of offered goods:

Can anyone use a nice used but clean Husky 61 cylinder, piston/rings, intake tract, and carb? I'll cover the ride to anywhere in the US. Or if you just want part of it I'll split it up.
Are there any other saw cases that will fit on that you know of?

Latest posts

Back