• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 2100 Ignition Coil - I know its a long shot.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bpankratz

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I know this is a long shot, but I just purchased a SEM ignition coil off eBay for my 2100 and got screwed on it, it doesn't work. So I would like to purchase another one. Let me know what you've got.

Can't you file a claim with ebay ? Or was it a no return , possibly won't work item. Either way that stinks. I've been trying to find a reasonably priced one for my stihl 056 super. There was a member here selling a new one and flywheel. Do a search and it should pop up.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

that for a Husqvarna 2100? if so I think I got one.....I got one for a stihl 056 two I thing ill check in the morning

Well if you have a good SEM for a 056 you will have interest from me as well as others

my bad the 2 I have are bosch :angry: but I still got 2 more o56s to check may be one of them have a good SEM

they are the same.. 480, 77SS, and 2100/2101/298/285/etc. as long as it is not a FEMSA (Red).

Are the 2100 sem coils also used by Stihl and Sachs Dolmar?

I take a look in a few days in my parts boxes. Maybe i have the SEM ignition.

Latest posts

Back