2101xp/ top all time muscle saws!!!!!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way i measure up in this crowd, I should expect a property tax bill on a new house. :confused:

My 1950 John Deere B has a buzz saw on the front. Can I add its cc's into the mix? Otherwise I dont stand a chance in the contest. Some of you folks sure do have alot of big saws.:rock:

don't worry to much . they are fun to run on a very limited bases . and not very fun to to pack around.:msp_wink:

Biggest 10 only gives me 1319cc's... Guess I need some more "big" saws!

Besides being an idiot, I have really small saws.

You have almost a 132 cc average. What's an 880? My 3120 is way under.

How could I Be so ignorant.

Good afternoon, I always want more big saws! Sounds like we got a big Oak to take down, for a family member, semi or hollow, a cabin behind it, if we put it off the hill, firewood is out of the question, so right up my alley challenege wise! Big saw's Mobolize!

Besides being an idiot, I have really small saws.

You have almost a 132 cc average. What's an 880? My 3120 is way under.

How could I Be so ignorant.

Well, no one specified one man saws... My KB7B and Mall 7 helped a bit... I too am am idiot sir... I have over 150 saws and rarely use any of them.

...but I still want more! :D

Good afternoon, I always want more big saws! Sounds like we got a big Oak to take down, for a family member, semi or hollow, a cabin behind it, if we put it off the hill, firewood is out of the question, so right up my alley challenege wise! Big saw's Mobolize!

Be carefull with that hollow oak Norm! ...and take lots of pics!

Did you tackle that oak today Norm? :popcorn:

No little buddy, have to size it up first, and hoping you would want to join???? Maybe the 750 will be ready! Supposed to be a good one:rockn:

I've decided that the next tree job I do... even if it's just a small pruning job... A 2100 will be there, and it will cut something! :D

Thanks my friend! I love em, and hell even if Im in smaller wood that 2101 is my go to saw, and a pleasure to run:msp_biggrin:

hey got a question. what sprocket are you all runnin on your 2100's? running a 7 now with a hungry square skip. wondering if a little more chain speed would be nice. pulls great now to the point of plugging the cover in soft stuff . oh yea it's a 36. thank's .

Frasier, I run 7 pin on everything here. My 660 is 13k rpm, set about 12,800 or so. And my 2101 is 10,500 or less. Still pulls through the wood faster, some wood it may be closer but the 2100's Im running I have not felt Im low on chain speed, opposite been real impressed. But Chuck at the shop says run an 8 if I want, his brother fell with em for years, and ran 8pin. I don't know maybe it's just me but I always prefered 7. I run full skip chisel too, and manicure all the rakers it is eating wood pretty fast:msp_biggrin:

Latest posts

Back