2171 scuff or cracked case??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Crack is fine might be able to talk it down in price if you bring a print out of a new tank handle with the price and tell her the Crack could lead to serious injury when it let's loose in a kick back

I'll look at the crack first. How would a kickback scenario be any more dangerous? I'd think there would be more potential force exerted to the bottom of the saw during normal cutting.

mama-says-a.jpg

I'll look at the crack first. How would a kickback scenario be any more dangerous? I'd think there would be more potential force exerted to the bottom of the saw during normal cutting.
Just saying to get a price drop. I think it will be perfectly fine as is. But the chain needs some work

If she truly knows nothing of the saw and wants to get rid of it, just offer what you think is fair and tell her that. No need to be a schemer about it and lie to her. Just gives a bad rap to private party sales.
Exactly, and she probably will take what you offer......unless she's in suspenders and........chaps[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Well it leaked gas from the crack so I decided to pass. I've got enough projects going now and didn't want to deal with another.

I think the crack is fine OP

Mind you I clean my saws but I am of the Ported Saw Punisher type

NOT the Ported Saw Polisher

JF

Latest posts

Back