24 yrs. old and counting..........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I mentioned it less often, would that make you feel better, as if you had won a battle?

I know for some MODS, it doesn't take much to make them feel like they're back in control, not that they actually were, but just an illusion at best.

Need a flashlight? I've read enough to wonder how you've failed to see the people you insult are the only reason you're still here?

Need a flashlight? I've read enough to wonder how you've failed to see the people you insult are the only reason you're still here?

Ok update.....For future reference, don't insult those who control your fate. And as the old movie stores said "be kind and rewind"

Well it cannot be found unless you do a search of a member's posts, it drops off the grid real quick otherwise.... My question is: Where does it go??????

After reading four pages of this thread I am confused as hell. Maybe it's due to my lack of an AS education, but I was reading along getting ready to type a smartass response about roundup vs. a weedeater and bam a dude with an avatar of a polar bear taking a **** pops up and starts picking on the OP. Is it that big of a sin to post about a weedeater in a chainsaw forum or is this place being run by chainsaw Nazis.

As an innocent non-biased reader, the first four pages looked to me as if the shiiting polar bear wanted a fight, started a fight, and in the process hijacked this thread.

After reading four pages of this thread I am confused as hell. Maybe it's due to my lack of an AS education, but I was reading along getting ready to type a smartass response about roundup vs. a weedeater and bam a dude with an avatar of a polar bear taking a **** pops up and starts picking on the OP. Is it that big of a sin to post about a weedeater in a chainsaw forum or is this place being run by chainsaw Nazis.

As an innocent non-biased reader, the first four pages looked to me as if the shiiting polar bear wanted a fight, started a fight, and in the process hijacked this thread.

If you get a chance, take a quick peek at some of the OP's other threads. :msp_wink:

I agree totally, you beat me to it!!!

I have been here longer than all of you all, and I read a post from a guy making a thread about his Stihl trimmer.

He gets attacked by a nameless defecating polar bear for being off topic, and a herd of "mods" come in. And the thread just drops off of the horizon.

So is the nameless pooping polar bear a "Mod" as well??????

I have been here a long time, but you guys are making this place a tad scary..

I realize that you guys think that all of the members read all of these threads, but we don't, and if a member here is a "Mod", he needs to try to keep things a tad bit more mature, and keep personal fights out/away from the forums.

Darin should be back from his trip, I will send him a message, and if this is my LAST message here, SO BE IT!!!!!!!!!

For what it's worth, I do thank those of you that have the ability to see thru all the BS smoke that is created by a handful of individuals on this forum.

I started out with a sincere thread about my STIHL line trimmer. Then the d*****s with the polar bear avatar, starts berating me by calling me names.

He could have simply told me that a line trimmer thread does not belong in a chain saw forum. But, that's not good enough. He keeps going at it like he owns the place. And then, it's only a matter of time, until others with their nose stuck up the bear's butt, joins in and taking swipes at me.

I'm all for a good fight, but when it's 10 or more against one, it gets to be a bit uneven and it's no longer funny.

BTW.....the next time I'm banned, would someone please tell me? It's no fun knowing that you're banned when you didn't even know until after the fact. Kinda takes all the fun and pride out of it.

I don't kiss anyone's butt, forum or not. I speak my mind, and I do so in a way that usually doesn't offend others. Those that do get offended, usually have a guilty conscience and read more into it than what there was originally.

BTW.....it's great to be back. :msp_smile:

For what it's worth, I do thank those of you that have the ability to see thru all the BS smoke that is created by a handful of individuals on this forum.

I started out with a sincere thread about my STIHL line trimmer. Then the d*****s with the polar bear avatar, starts berating me by calling me names.

He could have simply told me that a line trimmer thread does not belong in a chain saw forum. But, that's not good enough. He keeps going at it like he owns the place. And then, it's only a matter of time, until others with their nose stuck up the bear's butt, joins in and taking swipes at me.

I'm all for a good fight, but when it's 10 or more against one, it gets to be a bit uneven and it's no longer funny.

BTW.....the next time I'm banned, would someone please tell me? It's no fun knowing that you're banned when you didn't even know until after the fact. Kinda takes all the fun and pride out of it.

I don't kiss anyone's butt, forum or not. I speak my mind, and I do so in a way that usually doesn't offend others. Those that do get offended, usually have a guilty conscience and read more into it than what there was originally.

BTW.....it's great to be back. :msp_smile:

Where exactly did anyone call you names?

Welcome back. :cheers:

I agree totally, you beat me to it!!!

I have been here longer than all of you all, and I read a post from a guy making a thread about his Stihl trimmer.

He gets attacked by a nameless defecating polar bear for being off topic, and a herd of "mods" come in. And the thread just drops off of the horizon.

So is the nameless pooping polar bear a "Mod" as well??????

I have been here a long time, but you guys are making this place a tad scary..

I realize that you guys think that all of the members read all of these threads, but we don't, and if a member here is a "Mod", he needs to try to keep things a tad bit more mature, and keep personal fights out/away from the forums.

Darin should be back from his trip, I will send him a message, and if this is my LAST message here, SO BE IT!!!!!!!!!

Calm down Fish...it's being taken care of. It might not be exactly the way you want it but things will calm down a little.

And, for what it's worth, complaining in the open forum about site moderation is no way to handle this. You know that.

Dano and Thomas 1....this thread is closed. Take your differences to PM or just agree to disagree, I don't care which.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back