• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell $25 each: Pioneer 970 and Sachs-Dolmar 100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93Dakman!

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have these saws for sale for $25 each plus shipping.

I bought them saturday morning in a package deal because I wanted a Jonsered 910 in the group. They do not run. I do not have any information on these saws. You should assume that they are broken beyond repair.

I would say both of them need new fuel and impulse lines, filters, carb kits, spark plugs, etc.

The 100 looks complete, the rope will not retract. I haven't checked to see why. I haven't checked to see if it is siezed. I haven't checked for spark.

The Pioneer, was siezed up. I just removed the plug and squirted WD40 down the hole and let it sit with the plug hole upright overnight. I worked the flywheel back and forth until it was completely free. I added more wd and rotated the flywheel a few times. It is free with no rough spots, but no guarantee that any 4 of the bearings, the seals or the rings are good. It is a complete saw.

20170114_112429.jpg20170114_112440.jpg20170114_112409.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have these saws for sale for $25 each plus shipping.

I bought them saturday morning in a package deal because I wanted a Jonsered 910 in the group. They do not run. I do not have any information on these saws. You should assume that they are broken beyond repair.

I would say both of them need new fuel and impulse lines, filters, carb kits, spark plugs, etc.

The 100 looks complete, the rope will not retract. I haven't checked to see why. I haven't checked to see if it is siezed. I haven't checked for spark.

The Pioneer, was siezed up. I just removed the plug and squirted WD40 down the hole and let it sit with the plug hole upright overnight. I worked the flywheel back and forth until it was completely free. I added more wd and rotated the flywheel a few times. It is free with no rough spots, but no guarantee that any 4 of the bearings, the seals or the rings are good. It is a complete saw.

View attachment 551176View attachment 551177View attachment 551178

Shoot me a shipping quote to 75116 thanks

It looks like 13 dollars UPS from 62821 to 75116 for one saw.

Back