261c problems

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I have my t27 ready.
yes some dealers are more bad boys that you thing , so they use the torgue to see if a homemade tool ......................................... any way good luck with your saw

And dont forget to use a torgue wrench when you put the new muffler......................................................... if you like warranties......... just saying

yes some dealers are more bad boys that you thing , so they use the torgue to see if a homemade tool ......................................... any way good luck with your saw
I don't know a single dealer that uses a torque wrench to disassemble a saw to catch if someone has removed the muffle. Removing the muffler, and then reinstalling it doesn't void the warranty, no more than taking the starter side cover or clutch off does. Modding a muffle is a no-no, but if it isn't the cause of the failure most dealers won't even bother with it.

Without the muffler the conditions change. It definitely seems like a fuel delivery issue. With it being under warranty it's best for the dealer, otherwise I would start with replacing the fuel filter.

I don't know a single dealer that uses a torque wrench to disassemble a saw to catch if someone has removed the muffle. Removing the muffler, and then reinstalling it doesn't void the warranty, no more than taking the starter side cover or clutch off does. Modding a muffle is a no-no, but if it isn't the cause of the failure most dealers won't even bother with it.
what you do if a good customer came to your shop with a saw full ported and full muffler mode and ask you to fix the saw and continue the warranty ?
just want to know in whos orders the dealers listen and in whos side the dealers are .

what you do if a good customer came to your shop with a saw full ported and full muffler mode and ask you to fix the saw and continue the warranty ?
just want to know in whos orders the dealers listen and in whos side the dealers are .
No way am I answering any of that on a public forum.

You already know the answer to that question. Totally different situation than the op.

Will air pass through the muffler like normal meaning no obstuctions inside?

^^^this

No not yet, I tore her down and cleaned every thing and checked again. She is running alot better but it feels like it needs to be recalibrated but I cant do it because it wont idle in start posistion to do it.

Back