266xp parts availability?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clutch cover, bar plates yes same as the 61, 272. Still in production in Brazil. Not sure about he top cover. Some of of the them were changed over the years.

Power mower sales shows they have both versions of Cylinder covers part #'s 501686006 & 501686008 (us version)

Anyone know if the clutch cover itself is the same between the half and full wraps and the handles are the difference?

266 is a great saw.. Electronics were the downfall to me. Coil or pickup would go out now I think you can put a 272 flywheel and coil in but its not overly cheap... If the 266-272 was an inboard clutch with good electronics I would like them better than the 372's

Can't put a 272 flywheel & coil on 266. Case is different on 272 where coil mounts.
Shep

Could be I remember that's one of the reasons I got away from the older 2xx series husky. Ran out of donor electronics :) . I do remember there was a work around for newer parts but by then there were so many 372 parts/saws around it just wasn't worth messing with any more.

Latest posts

Back