28.5cc liquid cooled 6.5hp at 17k

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little Al

Little Al

Addicted to ArboristSite
I wish I had your free time!
If it is me you are referring to me It was at the time 1980's the way I earned a living with start & prize money, more or less just enough to scratch a living at the time traveling around in a converted van part living accommodation part workshop with awning for working on the bike /s in the paddock on practice, qualifying, & race days. Towards the end it was more or less a must to have sponsorship which was a catch 22 situation, no sponsor no way of getting competitive kit, no top kit, no results = no sponsors by that time I was getting a bit long in the tooth & the young" whizz kids" were prepared to take more chances/risks than I was, so I got a proper job & just raced at club meetings as & when until the demise of the 2 Smokes in 125& 250cc classes in favor of 250, 5 valve; 2 carb, 2 exhaust, one pot4 strokes which cost significantly more to maintain, I sponsored a young lad for a season but he " chucked it down the road quite a bit& not many good results so I sold up.

Latest posts