288 XtraPower by Mastermind

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rbtree -
Yes, I checked out your pics of the ITCC on ********. Nice stuff. I had to work and could not make it to Portland. I surf the posts on TB for all the climbing posts. Here is where the real chainsaw talk goes down!

I got the YOUTUBE page after buying my first smartphone... It is the only way to share the videos!

and Yes, need has nothing to do with ported saws. Once I got my first from Randy, all my other saws seemed so slow. A muffler mod just won't do it anymore... got to have the full potential of a Mastermind. :)

my 395 is the next to get sent to Tennessee! I can't stand stock saws.

Wraptor! that's for old men, right? Just kidding. I hit that Cottonwood's first good limb @ 60 ft with throw line - then did a Berenek rope walker ascent. After that it was a pole saw advance of TIP to the top. 115 ft high. Cut dead wood and 2 big limbs off that were over the new City sewage treatment plant. A storm broke one and hit their 3 million dollar machine... A nice trim job.

Latest posts

Back