Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's been 5 years and one month since I joined. I owned one saw, a 039 that I bought new. It was a great saw and I was proud of it. I didn't know any better;) I have no idea how many saws I've owned and worked on. I remember trying to tune a saw in the beginning. I didn't have a clue. I remember doing my first port job, on a MS260, and just being blown away. I was hooked! It's been a ride, to say the least. There have been good times, and not so good times, lol. All in all, I've made a lot of friends, some that will last a lifetime! And, some of the saws I've collected along the way will probably be with me for a lifetime as well. Merry Christmas everyone, and thanks for the friendships we share.

Here are some of my most prized saws.
Mall 6
1213158324_czbCB-M.jpg

Stihl 090G
853425415_b72MB-M.jpg

Poulan 5200
1151714728_jMGvT-M.jpg

Homelite Super 1050
1121652356_reDyW-M.jpg

Disston DA-211
832335614_NnAE7-M.jpg

Stihl 090
619679928_fLJxt-M.jpg

Stihl 076 Super
446845256_QAuVf-M.jpg

Safe to say you've come a long way. I love the 084 and she's a beast to run. Appreciate you bringing all those to the last GTG at Terry's. Thats an awesome collection.

Merry Christmas back atche! :msp_thumbup:

Congrats on 30,000 posts..!!!!

You have helped me and MANY others members on this site with your expertise..!!

You ALWAYS give anything you do your best effort..!! I LOVED the MS201 "exercise"..!!
:cheers:
J2F

Major congrats on the milestone. I always look forward to your posts and think of you as a friend, although we have never met. This is a wonderful site and you improve it by your presence. Also great work on the Stump project. Have a great Christmas. JR

Great looking saws there Brad. Keep up the work. Like several here I've learned alot from what you have done to saws.

Hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS

Congrats and keep posting! I always enjoy getting your perspective on any of mine, and those of others, inquiries. :msp_smile:

30,000 posts is just stupid crazy. That's a lot of wisdom gained and wisdom shared. I think my 028 has a crush on you. Maybe one day I'll send it to you so you can play with it and make its dreams come true...

Cheers! :cheers:

Hi Brad
It is a good feeling to see that some one is preserving some of the old pearls that I grew up draging through the woods. A very well done collection, realy nice to look back on. Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing.

Back