Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome collection there, they are looking sweet!! Can I play my lil bend that rod vid now,hehe, messing with ya, ya done good, cheers!!

Hey Tom, good to see you poke your head in here:) Hey, when you going to bring that MS241 to the US?

I have no idea man. I don't know much about 241's, haven't recieved any info on it. If its like the 261 I'll like it, I sold 8 261's today, that thing sells!!

I have to agree with the others, you are a good guy to have around this site.

I don't know how many of my chainsaw ramblings have started with, "Well, this fella in Ohio said...."

Congrats, Brad.

I only read the initial post, not all that followed.

Here's my take. I'm staff on a different forum that I've been a member of for 10 years. I have nearly 30,000 posts there. It's not the number of posts that define a member's character, but the character of the posts that define the member.

Brad, you've shared your hard won expertise freely. Not that my opinion matters here, but IMO you have contributed FAR more to AS than you've gotten in return.

I salute you. :bowdown:

The 261's definately a winner. Had much experience with the 201 yet?

I kinda like the 201 better than the 200T. Oh I know some will argue the 200 is alot more powerfull, I couldn't tell it. I like the way the 201 is built, especailly in the handle area..

Hey Brad, congrats on the 30,000 posts and the anniversary! :clap:Thanks for sharing all your tips and tricks through the years. It's going to take me 15 years to get that many posts, I hope this site and all you guys are still around then.

30.000 posts, that's really something. I've been here about 4 months longer than you, and this will be my post number... 763! I'm such an amateur... Think about it, even old Lake only lasted 25.000! :msp_tongue:

Anyhow, I just wanted to chime in on the cheering, and as many other has said: It's just not that you have knowledge and willingly share your knowledge, it's just as much the way you do it. Thanks for spending so much time here with us!

Now, someone said early in the thread "let's find his first post", and that got me thinking... There's a lot of old threads buried here on AS, good threads because of the great info or good advices they contain. And then some others are just great reading, like a good book. It's a pity they get forgotten so fast...

Now, there's actually one special thread that I often think of as one of my favourite threads on AS, maybe even one of the best threads ever. I know it's not your very first post Brad, but it's an early one. I haven't read it in a long time now, so my memory might have polished it a bit, but as I remember it has it all:

First the drama is presented, our young hero stands before a crisis since a betrayal has been discovered in a business arrangement. Then suddenly, a friend from far away appears and comes to the rescue. All seems fine for a while, only to change rapidly: The young hero just maybe wasn't the nice dude we thought he was, suddenly he seems to just have taken advantage of his saviour in the most spiteful way... Well, read about it yourself, it's nothing spectacular, but it's good reading - and a few pics: blsnelling and the best of AS in "I've Been Screwed!!!"

:cheers: :wave: :rockn: :wave: :bowdown:

Congrats to you Brad. I havent been a member here very long and I have already learned from you. I also got an awesome Husky 2101xp from you (thanks again). I did notice you arent fond of oil threads which brings me to my next question. What kind of oil do you like to use in your saws?:msp_w00t::hmm3grin2orange::msp_thumbsup::rock:

30.000 posts, that's really something. I've been here about 4 months longer than you, and this will be my post number... 763! I'm such an amateur... Think about it, even old Lake only lasted 25.000! :msp_tongue:

Anyhow, I just wanted to chime in on the cheering, and as many other has said: It's just not that you have knowledge and willingly share your knowledge, it's just as much the way you do it. Thanks for spending so much time here with us!

Now, someone said early in the thread "let's find his first post", and that got me thinking... There's a lot of old threads buried here on AS, good threads because of the great info or good advices they contain. And then some others are just great reading, like a good book. It's a pity they get forgotten so fast...

Now, there's actually one special thread that I often think of as one of my favourite threads on AS, maybe even one of the best threads ever. I know it's not your very first post Brad, but it's an early one. I haven't read it in a long time now, so my memory might have polished it a bit, but as I remember it has it all:

First the drama is presented, our young hero stands before a crisis since a betrayal has been discovered in a business arrangement. Then suddenly, a friend from far away appears and comes to the rescue. All seems fine for a while, only to change rapidly: The young hero just maybe wasn't the nice dude we thought he was, suddenly he seems to just have taken advantage of his saviour in the most spiteful way... Well, read about it yourself, it's nothing spectacular, but it's good reading - and a few pics: blsnelling and the best of AS in "I've Been Screwed!!!"

:cheers: :wave: :rockn: :wave: :bowdown:
Good read. Thanks for that. BTW, Brad actually mentions his anniversary in that one too. It was a reference to washing parts in the dishwasher. Good stuff.

I came here to die with you, or live with you........

You are welcome to kill some of my cattle, jerk some beef.....maybe a moderator......

Back