• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

339XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

70Rallye

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm looking for a clean, newer model 339xp to buy. I'm also interested in any info or experience anyone might have on putting the 43mm California cylinder on the 339...good, bad or tips...it's all welcome...thanks ...Andrew

I'm looking for a clean, newer model 339xp to buy. I'm also interested in any info or experience anyone might have on putting the 43mm California cylinder on the 339...good, bad or tips...it's all welcome...thanks ...Andrew
I have a brand new one that has never had gas in it. Would take $425 for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The saw is a 2010. We have a dealership and just never had anyone interested in it. I am in Burnsville which is just north of Asheville. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385652775.986104.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does it have the New Edition sticker on it? if so, what changes is that referring to? I've got one other offer ahead of you I need to get an answer on and I'll be able to give you an a

Back