346 came in today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like your trying to find out who wears the pants in that house. Why if I was Husky I would show her, I would order another saw from Santa just to show her who's boss.

I bet you agree with that 100% don'tcha Spike,LOL

Well.................they seem like a really cool couple. Harmony around the hearth is what I'd vote for.

only reason im gettin away with the 346 is cuse i been makin money doin a large tree job on the side so this is all gravy. plus after i sold the rancher the 346 only cost my like 140$ or so.

ill show her i still wanna get a top handle and a big saw 80cc or so. then a trailer to haul more wood. tsc has a decent one i can play with for $500.

all kidding aside the wifes pretty awesome my yard looks like a friggin woodlot right now. i think the free heat goes along way with her though she see what my toys save us in money.

Last edited:
only reason im gettin away with the 346 is cuse i been makin money doin a large tree job on the side so this is all gravy. plus after i sold the rancher the 346 only cost my like 140$ or so.

ill show her i still wanna get a top handle and a big saw 80cc or so. then a trailer to haul more wood. tsc has a decent one i can play with for $500.

all kidding aside the wifes pretty awesome my yard looks like a friggin woodlot right now. i think the free heat goes along way with her though she see what my toys save us in money.

if shes anything like mine she will wise up any time now. 'free heat', she has discovered, costs the same amount as the toys... er saws.
mines is almost ready to shut me down and turn the electric baseboards back on!:)

Santa was good to me last year...:)

attachment.php

:clap:

i pulled in at 6 after work and i saw it sitting in the breezeway :) a little bit of happiness after a crappy day of work. i got it together gassed and oiled. started her up and reved it a bit but thats it.

im hoping i can get to the job i been doin on saturday if the weather is good. ill give her a good workout then.

my buddy got one a month or so ago and hes been using it while i been using my 142 and 262 and man does that little 346 like the gas, but she sure does rip :) anyway just wanted to share my bit o happiness for the day, Mike
Congrats on the 346! I've always thought mine gets good gas milage. lol Really

Santa was good to me last year...:)

attachment.php

He bought you a red vacuum cleaner? :jester:

Just kidding! Nice present. I'd fall over if I ever saw a 660 under my tree! :jawdrop:

Husky346

Congrats on your new saw! You'll have to post up a report for us (hopefully with pics).

:cheers:

He bought you a red vacuum cleaner? :jester:

Just kidding! Nice present. I'd fall over if I ever saw a 660 under my tree! :jawdrop:

Husky346

Congrats on your new saw! You'll have to post up a report for us (hopefully with pics).

:cheers:

That is actually Christmas 2007. You can read about the saw, with pictures, here, here, and here.

:clap:

i pulled in at 6 after work and i saw it sitting in the breezeway :) a little bit of happiness after a crappy day of work. i got it together gassed and oiled. started her up and reved it a bit but thats it.

im hoping i can get to the job i been doin on saturday if the weather is good. ill give her a good workout then.

my buddy got one a month or so ago and hes been using it while i been using my 142 and 262 and man does that little 346 like the gas, but she sure does rip :) anyway just wanted to share my bit o happiness for the day, Mike

H455R

If you get over on Friday, bring it. I'm sure we can find something around here that needs to come done that will take a couple tanks anyway.

Take Care

Latest posts

Back