• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 346 XP Dozer Dan 2004 $450 PHO plus ship

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earache

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am second owner of the saw. Belonged to a friend of mine that is an arborist. I have had it for 7 years with very little use. It has been bouncing around in the side box of my log truck for the last 6 years as a trimming saw (contributing greatly to its aesthetic state). Saw runs great. Best starting saw I have. Stop switch currently doesn't work so I choke to kill it. Cracked case you can see in pics near the anchor screw boss of the chain brake handle. I run a mechanized logging operation/excavating/trucking business, so saw cleanliness isn't high on my list so long as they work when I pick them up (when they don't, I drop them off at saw shop and they clean them). So, I'm not going to clean the saw up any more than it is in pics as it functions fine in its current state.
Cleared check, money order, or cash.
Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• KIMG2007.jpg
    KIMG2007.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 124
  • KIMG2003.jpg
    KIMG2003.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 121
  • KIMG2004.jpg
    KIMG2004.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 119
  • KIMG2006.jpg
    KIMG2006.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 122
  • KIMG2005.jpg
    KIMG2005.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 118
  • untitled.png
    untitled.png
    8.8 MB · Views: 118
I couldn't find any rules regarding a "bump" or "to the top". So I figured after just about a week, I would do it. Thank you for looking.

You guys tell me why this saw has not yet sold. I am willing to learn.
My best guess is the condition for the price. Also commercial use saw scares off most. Very clean saws sell quicker. The crack in the case is an issue, as is the switch not working. One thing that helps me sell stuff, is to include shipping in the price.

I like clean saws too. But, I want to be as up front as possible with what I have and what I know about it. It looks rough, but you could throw this saw in your pickup or on your skidder and go make money with it right now. (after you clean it of course)!!
I was looking at this one as a parts saw lol.
Pull the jug and put it on my pretty oe, then put the one off my oe on it and sell this one for 300 on CL, 150 and a little time into a ported cylinder by Dan which is not as easily obtainable these days for most people. Another benefit is that there is no wait time like if you had to ship your saw to a builder.
My pretty oe sold before I could go this route though lol.

Back