• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 346XP OE muffler & mod stuff

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slovcan

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

As the title says, looking to buy a 346 NON cat muffler along with a 288 deflector and screen like Brad uses. I'd rather pay someone here than someone I don't “know”.

Cheers,
Glenn

I dont buy by the dozen but might have one left. Dang your in BC. Might try closer in or order online.

Hey, thanks! But, let's wait a bit. I do have a USA address just a few minutes walk over the border that costs me $5.00 per package. This is a low cost item. I don't have a Husqvarna dealer here, so I'll call the nearest one to see what the cost is from them and if they'll mail it to me. Sometimes parts for stuff here is a fair price and sometimes it is double what you guys pay. Then with our dollar taking such a beating lately, I have to add 20% to everything I buy from the USA.

I'll post what I find out.

Cheers,
Glenn

OK, progress. I just ordered a deflector and screen from a dealer about 10 miles away, not too far. Your $8 288 deflector is $12 CAD and the $4 screen is $6 CAD. That's ok - not double priced and small money regardless.

Cheers,
Glenn

Back