362xp Nos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowtechmadman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
What do the experts think? 362XP brand new old stock from a dealer for 350.00? Maybe I should be asking how many I should buy and sell to other Husky aficionado's on here.

I'd take one for that price, not even a little bit o' hesitation. Sawtroll will come along shortly and say that there a alot of lighter saws with better power to weight ratio but not at that price. Heck, there are 350's going for $350 on ebay and this saw will kick the crap out of a 350. Anywho, great firewood saw, a little heavy for the power but a pro saw no less with adequate power with a 18-20" bar. There was a NOS one on evilbay a while back that I condsidered buying for $500 but I bought a 372XP for $700 instead. I wanted the extra power and the ability to use a 28" bar if needed. That 362XP is a deal, get it quick before it is gone!

Scott

Last edited:
I tried to buy one from this guy about a year ago and he wouldn't budge from 550. Times are tough I guess b/c he's dropped 200 bucks. He's calling me back w/ how many he has. He's holding one for me now.

I'd be interested if he has another. 3/8 or .325? They came both ways. Lemme know. Bird dog fee for finding such a sweet deal.

Scott

Last edited:
Link to specs:

http://www.usa.husqvarna.com/products_product_details.aspx?pid=92

Engine
Cylinder displacement 3.81 cu.inch / 62.4 cm³
Power 4.6 hp / 3.4 kW
Maximum recommended engine speed 13 500 mm
Fuel tank volume 1.62 US pint / 0.77l
Oil tank volume 0.84 US pint / 0.40l
Oil pump type Adjustable flow
Cutting equipment
Chain pitch .325 / 3/8"
Recommended bar length 13-24" / 33-60 cm
Ergonomics
Sound level 103 dB(A)
Noise emissions, LWA 110 dB(A)
Vibrations, front/rear handle 3.5 m/s² / 4.7 m/s²
Overall dimensions
Weight excl. cutting equipment 13.0 lbs / 6.0 kg

It makes more power than a MS361/357XP but is one pound heavier. Oh yeah, it is half the price!!! It's never gonna be a 372XP but still a great saw at a great price.

Scott

Last edited:
I have one and love it. Think i payed about $5 something for it. It's my all around saw, fire wood, ground saw, bucket saw etc.

Sorry to say he only has one of the 362XP's remaining (well not after today...picking it up tonight) fitted w/ 20" that will be exchanged w/ the 18" that is on my 372.
Here is the add from CL if anyone is interested in the other saws he has listed...all new old stock and darn good prices.
http://centralmich.craigslist.org/tls/955429856.html

I think the 362 was the best deal there.
What's a 395xp worth?

For $350 it's a heck of a deal. Add a $120 big bore 372 kit, sell the 362 top end for $150, and you'll be doing good.

The deal is good for sure - I would take it at that price, and worry what to do with it later.......

...but it is a bit heavy bfor the power, as is....

Sorry to say he only has one of the 362XP's remaining (well not after today...picking it up tonight) fitted w/ 20" that will be exchanged w/ the 18" that is on my 372.

I suspect it has the original small bar mount if it is a 2005, but memory could be off, as the time is flying.....

Believe it's the large mount...I could be mistaken as well. I agree the 362 is the best deal of the lot. Pretty decent deal on the 359 as well especially since it's pre green cap.
Dealer in my hometown has the 395XP listed at 1060.00 another 100 bucks for heated handles.

Latest posts

Back