365 air filter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asb151

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Just bought a new Husky 365. So far I love it. I was surprised though at how small the air filter is. It's only about half the size as the filter on my 51 which is a much smaller displacement saw. Has anyone noticed this saw being extra sensitive to a dirty filter? Obviously you want to keep the filter as clean as possible. Just wondering how much margin there is. Is there a larger filter from another model that might fit? Thanks.

I have a 365, and I have never had a complaint about the aif filter size nor its ability to stay clean for a good amount of time.

The lid and filter from the 372XP will fit just dandy if you feel the need to upgrade. Baileys also sells an aftermarket filter, but you might have to change the filter cover as well to get it to fit.

Excellent saw by the way. If you ever need to rebuild the top end. the jug and piston from the 372xp will work nicely!

Thanks for the feedback and offers. I guess I'll run the saw as is for a while and see if the filter is an issue. This saw is a great match with a 20 inch bar. It sure is smooth!

Yes it is smooth, and I have a 20 inch bar on mine. The saw is actually one of my favorites, and it has one of the lowest vibration ratings in the husky line...

Latest posts

Back