365 husky ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, you got the 04 and a good metal clamp :cheers: And you got the Walbro carb too :rock:
Great saw.

Above your oil cap should be the serial plate. If it says Huskvarna AB Sweden on there its the real deal. If you post a pic we'll know for sure. Also, if you take the top cover off and look at the cylinder that should be a dead giveaway. I believe all of the cylinders for the 365 were either KS or Mahle and have a Husqvarna crown logo on them.

Yes, should have the screw clamp.

TK and others who commented, thanks for the info, still trying to figure out how to post a piucture on here, it won't let me just drag it into the dialogue box, but popped the top off, used the air compressor to blow the sawdust off the side of the cylinder and it is stamped with 482D8 MAHLE , the carb is a ZAMA and actually after looking at the underside of the top cover it is stamped in the plastic made in Sweden. I guess this answers my question. Thanks, but will still post a picture if i can figure it out...

from what im reading the 372 cylinders fit this saw ,has anyone put the 75cc oem on off the xpw ? do cases need clearenced at all or direct bolt on ? and i should be able to put hd filter on ? and since i have a wahlbro carb should work with the bigger jug ? are the oilers the same ? did the xpw have better oiler ? i have the new handle and dogs on and the bar adaptor ,just trying to decide if i can make this into an xpw or if i have to actually buy one to get the features and power

The difference between the 71cc version and the 75cc version is just the cylinder and piston, full wrap bar and XPW marking.

from what im reading the 372 cylinders fit this saw ,has anyone put the 75cc oem on off the xpw ? do cases need clearenced at all or direct bolt on ? and i should be able to put hd filter on ? and since i have a wahlbro carb should work with the bigger jug ? are the oilers the same ? did the xpw have better oiler ? i have the new handle and dogs on and the bar adaptor ,just trying to decide if i can make this into an xpw or if i have to actually buy one to get the features and power

My 365 has a oem, xpw 75cc on it. Bolts right on with no prob. You can put the HD filter and high top on it, but I like the low top better and is what I have. I also like the half wrap better, have no need for full wrap. Same carb and oiler as far as I know. Stumpy warmed up the P&C and built the saw. It's an animal! Most impressive modded saw I've ever run! :D

thanks ,i was bidding on a 372xpw 75cc blown up on ebay ,it went half the price of a new saw ,if i can turn my 365 into the 372 75cc at least know what i will have ,does anyone know if the top end on bailys website is the same the 75 cc xpw runs ?

thanks ,i was bidding on a 372xpw 75cc blown up on ebay ,it went half the price of a new saw ,if i can turn my 365 into the 372 75cc at least know what i will have ,does anyone know if the top end on bailys website is the same the 75 cc xpw runs ?

That's after market and probably OK, I just like oem better. I had my dealer order one for $280. Bailey's has them, but you'll probably need to call.

That's after market and probably OK, I just like oem better. I had my dealer order one for $280. Bailey's has them, but you'll probably need to call.

i saw on bailys site they had oem 71.4 mm husky for $299 piston and cyl ,ill check my local saw shop see if they have one also ,i saw the nwp ones also ,ill stick with oem if possible

Latest posts

Back