365 special xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new to the name game but I think there has been the 365, 365 special and 365 X-Torq.

Last edited:
What's the difference between a 365 special and a 365 xp. I didn't know an xp version of the 365 existed, if it actually does.

All I know is the 365 special is just that, and the 365 x-torque is actually a 71cc saw with limiters on the transfers...

From Husqvarna website:

365 Xtorq -Husqvarna 365 is a saw for typical professional use. It has been developed in close cooperation with professional users working in the most demanding conditions. The low weight and high power are combined with a rugged engine, making this saw exceptionally versatile and suited for a wide variety of applications. The X-TORQ engine gives you a much more environtment friendly saw with radically lower exhaust emission level and fuel consumption.

365-A powerful and versatile saw for demanding applications. Heavy duty construction combined with low weight and high power. Features include Smart Start, anti-vibrated carburettor & side chain tensioning. The low weight and high power are combined with a rugged engine, making this saw exceptionally versatile and suited for a wide variety of applications.

Saw selection depends on what country you are from. I think you still may be able to get either in the States (may take some hunting).

Last edited:
The 365 sp is a closed port cylinder instead of the open port cylinder of the regular 365. It might put out a little more power but not much. Both are good performers.

According to everything I can find the only ones available new from husky are the 65cc version no xtq or xp those are a thing of the past, and just because a husky website still shows a saw doesnt seem to matter cause they are not available to me from my dealer and baileys add says theres are 65cc as well.

Back