372 wouldnt crank.what up.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony marks

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
no nothin wrong with the saw. im taking one dead leaner out 35 inces or so. hickory.. i go to crank the 372 that i got from dan. the saws as sure as the sun coming up. she wont crank.i tried 20 minutes cause i was beginning to worry about my saw.
finally i said ,well guess not today.so i take it home set it up to find the problem ,and she cranks just like shes suppose to.well first i was confused as the saws so steady . then wondering, when she cranks 1st pull at home.
conclusion ,i just dont think i was suppose to take that leaner today ,for some reason.mabe i was gonna get hurt ,drop it on a nest of baby rabits.heck i dont know. ..in any case ill try again tommorrow . if the saw wont crank again. im clearing out o that place.. if yall knew how steady an dependable this saw is ,it mite make it easier to understand my wondering . whats up .
by the way dan thanks again for this saw. shes everything i could ask for.
ps by the way i aint a person inclined to look for signs an stuff. i try to keep it simple . but this did get my attention.

Tony
I am leaving here in a few minutes and I wont be home until next week. I will call you then and see what we can come up with.
Later
Dan

dont worry dan. this saws fine. nothin wrong with it. thats what kinda mystified me. but no shes fine. u have a safe trip now.later

yall all rite. but i swear this saw never has not started even if left put up for weeks.
justregular as the sun. mabe i did flood it. but i could go and try and flood it now ,and id guarantee she would crank after a few pulls. heck i spent 20 min or so trying yesterday.. just wasnt gonna crank until it got home. so just let it be ,what it was.
once had a fella pull the trigger on my squirl rifle . only problem was he was actin crazy and i was taking it away from him.in taking it from him it just got pointed rite in my face. the nut then pulled the trigger.. it missfired. i then fired the same round into a tree as i was shaken.it fired ,no problem. that as far as i know is the only time it ever misfired ever. i left it home when i left an dont know what happened to it. but that sort of thing will make u think.
by the way ,yes i whipped jimmys butt good. not an unusual thing in those days as jimmy was just not blessed with common sense.

Latest posts

Back