372 xpg or 576 xpg or dolmar heated?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevetheboatguy

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Here is the deal. I am going to try and streamline my fleet. I kinda went overboard the last two years.
What I would like to end up with is a 65-80cc full wrap and heated handles. I believe the 372 is available like this.
Does anyone know if the 576 is or if dolmar makes the 7300-7910 in that configuration?

Steven

Hahaha gloves are great! But I work with my hands and things take their toll. Best thing I ever did was add heated grips to my motorcycle. Turn those things on and by the time I get home from work my hands are good as new and ready for more.
I will admit they are definitely not a need but definitely something I like and want.
The more comfortable you are the less it feels like work :)

Steven

Here is the deal. I am going to try and streamline my fleet. I kinda went overboard the last two years.
What I would like to end up with is a 65-80cc full wrap and heated handles. I believe the 372 is available like this.
Does anyone know if the 576 is or if dolmar makes the 7300-7910 in that configuration?

Steven

There are heated versions of them all, but markening and importation of heated saws to the US is and have been very limited.

7910h exists, but it is not a wrap handle.

100% agree re: heated. I am in the process of thinning out my years of CAD and settling on a few heated work saws, since I have moved on to other hobbies. They make working safer and more comfortable, for about $50 more per saw. What is not to like?!

i got a 372 with heated full wrap and 2 390's with heated wraps as well. i know of 562 and 576 heated wraps as well. what do you cut in? i don't even buy them for the heated handles. i buy them for the carb heat. muffler is good enough to warm up your hands if you need it lol

I've seen heated wrap handles on eBay so that's an option if you can at least find a regular "H" model.

I get a little annoyed whenever someone asks about the availability of a heated handle saw and every warm climate gomer chimes in about gloves but I guess that's the nature of these forums.

I've seen heated wrap handles on eBay so that's an option if you can at least find a regular "H" model.

I get a little annoyed whenever someone asks about the availability of a heated handle saw and every warm climate gomer chimes in about gloves but I guess that's the nature of these forums.

Some of us recommend gloves and live in the state next to you...

Back