• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372XP $450 PHO plus ship

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earache

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I blew a saw up and ran one over with my forwarder all in one day. So I bought this one as a replacement from a guy on Craigs. The guy said he had gone through the saw, did crank seals, and said he rebuilt it (I'm not sure what that means to him). Has a XPG tag, but nothing heated, and case halves look new (maybe they are just really clean). Cylinder is Mahle (some broken fins on clutch side) Saw starts good, runs good, oils good, looks good. I have ran at least three tanks of gas through the saw in nice white pine. Saw worked good. Decompression valve is black and does not work well. Has a lot of aftermarket plastic on it (and possibly case halves). The guy I bought it from was not forthcoming in what the saw was, and I do not like aftermarket pieces on my work saws. I have already bought a replacement for this one (thanks Brett), so this one goes. I run a mechanized logging/trucking/excavating operation, so I don't spend much time buying and selling and cleaning chainsaws (I just keep rebuilding the good ones).
Cleared check, money order, or cash.
Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• KIMG2009.jpg
    KIMG2009.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 107
  • KIMG2011.jpg
    KIMG2011.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 103
  • KIMG2010.jpg
    KIMG2010.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 101
  • KIMG2012.jpg
    KIMG2012.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 101
  • KIMG2013.jpg
    KIMG2013.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 101
I blew a saw up and ran one over with my forwarder all in one day. So I bought this one as a replacement from a guy on Craigs. The guy said he had gone through the saw, did crank seals, and said he rebuilt it (I'm not sure what that means to him). Has a XPG tag, but nothing heated, and case halves look new (maybe they are just really clean). Cylinder is Mahle (some broken fins on clutch side) Saw starts good, runs good, oils good, looks good. I have ran at least three tanks of gas through the saw in nice white pine. Saw worked good. Decompression valve is black and does not work well. Has a lot of aftermarket plastic on it (and possibly case halves). The guy I bought it from was not forthcoming in what the saw was, and I do not like aftermarket pieces on my work saws. I have already bought a replacement for this one (thanks Brett), so this one goes. I run a mechanized logging/trucking/excavating operation, so I don't spend much time buying and selling and cleaning chainsaws (I just keep rebuilding the good ones).
Thank you for looking.
Glad your happy with the saw.
Good buyer/seller here.
GLWS,
Brett

I couldn't find anywhere on here rules for "bumping" or "to the top". So after almost a week, I'll do it. Thank you for looking.
Bump them if you got them lol.
You may find yours a page back if everyone did it, but most everyone does now and then.
Surprised it's still here, good looking saw. It will probably sell on Craigslist up your way with the cold weather coming tomorrow.

I am a bit surprised as well. I cut some red pine with it this morning for some tarp weights. Its nice and quiet and smooth compared to my all of my other work saws.
OOOOOHHHHH Craigs is a funny place....

I installed a OE decompression valve in the saw today 12/7. MUCH better! The aftermarket valve (installed by previous owner) did not work well at all.

My guess you said "The guy I bought it from was not forthcoming in what the saw was".

These guys expect compression test and exhaust port pix of the rings.

I just bought a real clean 2065 or I'd bite. This would be perfect for the typical firewood hoarder/farmsaw user.

I had considered all of that but also considered that in the price.
I do appreciate your insight.
I would ask the same about the oe I have for sale, but it's just what it is, it's an odd season is all as you have it priced fair.
Great time to buy, it won't always be like this, so stock up.

I kind of figured that too Brett...lots of saws out there very competitively priced right now...I been saving up for that oe of yours, but the hydraulic pump decided to stop doing its job on my processor last week...soooo

Bummer, it's always something it seems.
I don't get to concerned about the prices as I will make sure buck or two more with them before I sell or get a bit more firewood cut. I sold a good number in the last week both here and locally, but it still seems very slow this yr.
Let me know when you're ready for it, you saw I lowered the price on it right.

Bummer, it's always something it seems.
I don't get to concerned about the prices as I will make sure buck or two more with them before I sell or get a bit more firewood cut. I sold a good number in the last week both here and locally, but it still seems very slow this yr.
Let me know when you're ready for it.you saw I lowered the price on it right.
I did see that.

Back