372xp or 575xp or Stihl 441?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
28"????

WTH??? Personally I wouldn't put a bar that size on any of them dude. Nothing under 90cc's for a bar that size. Waste of time if you ask me. But that's my opinion. If your going to spend $700, might as well spend a couple hundred more and get ALOT more saw. A 660 or a 9010 or even a 390XP dude. Why you gonna waste your time with a little mid sized saw when you can go all out. If your gonna go out, go all out dude.

:cheers: eh?

I like beer too. I also like the 460. Why do guys say the 440 is better than the 460 when they are the same saw just bigger motor? In no way am I trying to start an argument. I really don't know why.:confused:

Lighter, faster, prit near indestructable, and one of the best all around saws EVER made. The 460 can be replaced. The 440 NEVER will be...

LONG LIVE THE 044/440!!!!!!!! :bowdown:

Got 2 buddies with 440's and they get chewed up every time we get beside each other.Just like the mud races, my 460 gets the 440 every time.:clap:

WTH??? Personally I wouldn't put a bar that size on any of them dude. Nothing under 90cc's for a bar that size. Waste of time if you ask me. But that's my opinion. If your going to spend $700, might as well spend a couple hundred more and get ALOT more saw. A 660 or a 9010 or even a 390XP dude. Why you gonna waste your time with a little mid sized saw when you can go all out. If your gonna go out, go all out dude.

LMAO again... It all depends on where you live mang, and what you cut... those 372's and 044/440/441's all see bars 28" to 30" out here in the PNW softwoods... and run like scalded dogs.

So to say it is a waste of time is nonsense...

Gary

For those who don't think a 372XP can handle a 32" bar, I bolted one up the other day, and made pretty quick work of a twisted up, ancient silver maple that was wider than the bar.

Latest posts

Back