372xp or 575xp or Stihl 441?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to our local Husky dealer, in his words, the 372XP is no longer being imported in little spurts here and there. Per the dealer, the 372XP is "back in the line-up". I tend to believe him, because I was strongly thinking about buying a new 372XP while I still could, but he told me not to worry. But I'm such a worry wart. I bought one from him anyway....

:greenchainsaw:

The clock is ticking on the 372's. I'm told that after the end of the year, that's it. Some product codes are already NLA. I tried to order some 372XPG's and they are only available in certain bar combos. They feel that the 576 will not be hampered by the issues that gave the 575 it's wonderful reputation. The first container of 576's is supposed to arrive this week, and I am SUPPOSED to have some shipped to me next Monday, but those ship dates have been about as accurate as a drunken weather forecaster.

Back to the original question. I may have gotten religion just recently on this one, but the 75CC 372XPW will outcut the 576, 441 and of course the standard 372 all day long. These will also be going away at the end of the year. :(

The clock is ticking on the 372's. I'm told that after the end of the year, that's it. Some product codes are already NLA. I tried to order some 372XPG's and they are only available in certain bar combos. They feel that the 576 will not be hampered by the issues that gave the 575 it's wonderful reputation. The first container of 576's is supposed to arrive this week, and I am SUPPOSED to have some shipped to me next Monday, but those ship dates have been about as accurate as a drunken weather forecaster.

Back to the original question. I may have gotten religion just recently on this one, but the 75CC 372XPW will outcut the 576, 441 and of course the standard 372 all day long. These will also be going away at the end of the year. :(

There you go again Spike, classing up the place with a legitimate sober answer. :)

Any word on a red version of the 576?

That's our Spike...always gettin' in here with his little facts and his silly information... :D :D :D

I noodle 22" rounds with a 24" bar all the time with my 2171 (hey...no splitter). Ash, elm, cherry, maple. Never gotten a clog.

(Ever...)

You noodle, I never would have thought that. I always knew you and Manny were up to no good.

Woodie tells me different, which one of ya is lying?

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know you aren't but your boyfriend is, same old story. You know 2k, it is coming out week. You might be inspired to find your true self and stop repressing those feelings you have for your fellow male co-workers. It's okay man, I won't like you any less. We will all support you, it's okay.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know you aren't but your boyfriend is, same old story. You know 2k, it is coming out week. You might be inspired to find your true self and stop repressing those feelings you have for your fellow male co-workers. It's okay man, I won't like you any less. We will all support you, it's okay.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
LMAO

Seriously, 2K...if Marcia Brady can come out of the Crackwhore Closet, it's no big deal for you to come out of your closet...

:)
Seriously, 2K...if Marcia Brady can come out of the Crackwhore Closet, it's no big deal for you to come out of your closet...

I never took you for the Brady Bunch type...
More like the Partridge Family:)

You noodle, I never would have thought that. I always knew you and Manny were up to no good.

So, Mow...how's the pumpkin patches treatin' you this time of year? Still turning them into one-eyed "jack"olanterns?

:D

Latest posts

Back