372XPW

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a nice 372 here that I'm going to do a little work on. Not sure if any one is interested in it or not. I'll put a few pictures up.
Bring it on! 372XPW was my favorite until I finally fixed my 350 (only took me two years to get around to replacing fuel line :))

What are you doing? Are you going to give that saw a change in attitude

Yeah its getting a make over on the inside. Any one notice anything about the coil?

This was the saw GAboy sold a few weeks back.

I was wondering about using that one, figured there was a bunch of 346 guys tossing those out!

Yes I will be looking for 1 if someone has one to unload!

I plan on a midwest make over for mine. I'm not a full wrap kinda guy & man those dogs are enormous. I cut a lot of shag bark hickory & the monster dogs don't play well on that. Half wrap with the standard size dogs for me, so if anyone is looking for a full wrap I'll be sending mine down the road.

Last edited:
Yeah its getting a make over on the inside. Any one notice anything about the coil?

This was the saw GAboy sold a few weeks back.

I wanted to ask about where the little black wire was at. But then thought, it may be better to keep my mouth shut an not let people see how ignorant I really am about saws. after running them for 35+ yrs........Like i've mentioned in other post, I just run em'

OK so what's u'r take on the whole blue vs black thing. Randy says he likes the blues timing advance better, brad likes the black. I have one of each for the 385, and can't tell much difference in performance. Will the 346 coil fit the 385?
Thx

I was wondering about using that one, figured there was a bunch of 346 guys tossing those out!

Yes I will be looking for 1 if someone has one to unload!

I plan on a midwest make over for mine. I'm not a full wrap kinda guy & man those dogs are enormous. I cut a lot of shag bark hickory & the monster dogs don't play well on that. Half wrap with the standard size dogs for me, so if anyone is looking for a full wrap I'll be sending mine down the road.

I can't stand the small spikes since they won't keep the muffler from rubbing and dig in when making a face cut.

Well I might half to try em out before I dismiss them. This saw is missing the inside one, so at some point I'll do something.

Back