385 et al. Questions for the experts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Tony, you may be right that he was sincere and it appears that a few forum members gave him sincere replies that he may find helpful. This thread has however exceeded it`s shelf life and now it is beginning to decompose through digression.

Russ

Silly Stihly Boy

I was a silly boy today and rocked out 5600 times on 1365 nails, dumping this clump of deer stand Hickory.
Remember, trees that are tied together should fall together.
Silly Stihly Boy

New Guitar

Check out my new Guitar, it's for making music in the bush. 15" bar and 3/8" 33RS square ground, makes the trees piss their roots.
Stubby

Everything stays in better shape if you dont use it. I think I will just site back and listen to the trees grow. I think I got a bush though.
John

Last edited:
Stihls seem to have an affinity for nails. It must be a name thing-Stihl/steel. Huskys rarely hit nails--- but watch out for the dogs.

Somebody is gonna be pissed....

when they go looking for that treestand! One of my more absent minded at times friends snuck in the back side of the horse farm by where I lived and threw up a portable stand after being told that he couldn`t hunt there. He felt pretty bright until he returned one day and the whole tree was gone, LOL.

Russ

Hi Russ, I felled a Rock Maple last week and there were these foot things hammered into the trunk starting 10 ft off the ground, I managed to get a 10ft butt log out of it, but left the top in the bush as glorified compost.
John

Back